Thread: The girls and the destruction of the Hill's i/d plastic bag! ;)

The girls and the destruction of the Hill's i/d plastic bag! ;)

Last week, I bought a new 2 kilogram bag of Hill's i/d at the vet's, as Luna often has some problems with her bowels. Lily also loves this food, it's her favorite.

Anyway, I stored the bag in the kitchen, which is usually closed when I'm not in there, but Luna is a smart girl and found a way to "steal" the expensive diet food: She was hiding somewhere in the kitchen and when I left the room and closed the door behind me, I didn't notice she was still inside. When I found her there half an hour later, she had already chewed a hole into the plastic, and the kibbles were all over the floor. Lily, who was waiting outside while Luna opened the bag, ran immediately into the kitchen as soon as I opened the door, and ate.

I placed the bag on the top of the fridge (I've actually planned to set up a shelf for the cat food and other things, but didn't have the time yet), but this doesn't keep Luna from stealing the food. Who would have thought that my big lazy girl is still able to climb? Usually she doesn't care about things like that!

Well, today, witnessed this scene:

BTW, please don't mind all the plastic bags on the table, I just came home from buying groceries...

Kirsten

You cats are smart as well as beautiful. You'd better watch out.

If a cat wants something they'll find a way to get it. The only thing that keeps my cats from doing something like this is to store the dry cat food in sealed plastic containers. Maybe you should try something like this in the future.

A cat is a very determined creature; who else would sit motionlessly for hours waiting for a juicy tempting mouse or a fluttery bird to come by?

That bag of cat food didn't have a chance with Luna lurking around!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

I often put the Animal Welfare Mice aside if I am sending them out to Our Cat Friends , but no matter where I put them, or shut the cupboards, the Found Cats track them down.
    Lily was just saving you the bother of taking the food out, and pouring it into a bowl.
    It must say self serve on the label.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS