Thread: Regal Raja

Regal Raja

Well well...what a special little girl you are. I just love it. A cutie patootie mookers for POTD !!!! You are just too special. Those big beauitul brown eyes had me in 2 seconds flat. I can see how you are loved so much. What a marvelous baby you are and what an amazing a diverse extended family you have. You make sure you get extra lovings from your hooman today. And lots of treats. You also tell those goats you get the best spot to sleep tonight cause today is YOUR DAY !! Also be sure to get extra kisses from the pooches and be sure to brag about you being POTD I guarentee those puppers would do the same.

Have a wonderful funfilled and loving day. We give you 4 hoofs up !!! What a special POTD you are Raja.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Raja you are so adorable!!! ♥♥♥

Your big brown eyes just make me melt!!! One look at them and I can tell you are a very special girll.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Raja! Oh, what a precious, precious baby girl you are! My heart melted the moment I set eyes on your beautiful face! I hear you're a loving dispensing machine?! How your Mommy must chersih those sweet, sloppy love licks, raw face and all! It's easy to understand how a culture could revere, a family could love a creature with a heart as big, as golden as yours! I can just picture that six pack of puppers covering you with kisses, your goat pals Thelma and Louise snuggling up next to you in your stall at night! Yes Raja, you are much loved, cherished and adored and rightfully so! Please have your creature of choice, furred, haired or human give you some extra big smoochies for me and a big helping of your fave food, too! This is your day to shine in the spotlight, sweetheart! I'm sure your wonderful family will see to it that your day is an extra special one! Congratulations to our most precious, most deserving Pet of the Day, beautiful Raja! Long, long, long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

Raja, I can tell how much your mom loves you by the wonderful story she wrote! I hope you have a terrific day with the goats and the dogs. I wonder if you are getting snow today, as we are in Chicago... Do you like to go out in the snow? Happy Pet-of-the-Day to you, pretty brown girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh my gosh, what a precious adorable baby boy you are Raja. You sound like just a pure blessing to the family, and when I had baby cows they also loved to play with the dogs. But our cows never gave kisses! That just makes you extra special part of the family! I would love to get a kiss from you I hope your day is extra special and you get spoiled today!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Hi, Raja! You are just so beautiful! I can see why you get lots of kisses. You are gorgeous. That picture of you could be a postcard. You seem to have a wonderfully happy life, and you deserve it. Enjoy your special day, and play a lot with your doggie and goat friends. Congrats on POTD!

Raja

My goodness ... I must have been in an awful hurry this morning to have missed your picture. What can I say ... I'm so sorry. You look soooooo sweet, loving, and peacful. Happy POTD to you, sweetheart. I hope your day with your family and friends is extra special!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Raja sends her love and thanks

Thankyou all for your kind words. My mom is real proud of me especially today! Thank you to the administrators of Pet of the Day for choosing me to be Dec.1 Pet of the Day! We will always remember today. Love Raja and Beth

How nice to meet you Raja! I've never seen a miniature cow before. You are adorable! You have such pretty eyes, and you sound so cuddly! Congratulations on being our POTD, sweetie pie!

Quote Originally Posted by BETH ROBBINS
    Thankyou all for your kind words. My mom is real proud of me especially today! Thank you to the administrators of Pet of the Day for choosing me to be Dec.1 Pet of the Day! We will always remember today. Love Raja and Beth

Welcome Beth. We hope to see more of Raja and her family. It is so wonderful to have a beautiful girl like Raja to grab POTD!! Please be sure to visit us again and post lots of pics of Raja a friends. She deserves to be POTD 1000 over.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Congrats Raja! It's nice to see a Michigan pet as POTD. You deserve it!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June