Yesterday for the first time ever she actually wanted more food. She ate her breakfast but would not leave her dish. When I asked her what she wanted she touched her nose to her dish. She is trained to do this to remind me to feed her if I forget. So I gave her a little more. I am taking this as a good sign. She has never asked for more of her dinner ever. Also I was petting her belly yesterday, as I do every day, and was shocked. The 4 nipples she has at the top of her belly are usually flat and laying to the side. They also usually have a ring of dirt around them that I have to clean every week. Not a lot just a little. Well now all four of her nipples are standing straight up, the rest always have, just these four never ever have, they are also completely clean and instead of being flat have filled out to look like the other ones. I am also taking this as a very good sign. Yesterday was the 1st day of her third week. So the signs are pointing to puppies. Only 2 more weeks till I can get an ultrasound done on her to confirm it. Anyway that is all the updates for now.
Nicole