Thread: Super Sylvester

Super Sylvester

Suffering Succotash the Found Cats and I get to be the first to greet our New Cat of The Day Sylvester.
    Hes such a Handsome Ebony Cat, a Graet Companion, even if he does scratch the leather a bit.
    Sylvester just wants your furniture to have that lived in look.
    A Black Is Beautiful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW To SUPER SYLVESTER COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sylvester

Sylvester,
    What a handsome kitty you are! It sounds like you found the purrfect home and at just the right time. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

One glance at that glistening coat of yours, Sylvester, tells us that you are in great shape and well taken care of.

I know that it is hard to resist a good scratching on that leather furniture - but maybe you could lighten up a bit.........that stuff is expensive.

You have done such a good job of taking over in the purring and cuddling department - exactly what your new humans needed.

Congratulations on you being our CAT OF THE DAY!

Sylvester, what a handsome by you are - just looking at that gleaming fur!

It was great to read your story today, Sylvester, and to hear how the perfect home came along for you just when you needed it!

Perhaps today, in honour of your Cat of the Day status, you could lay off the furniture? Maybe that way you well get to play lots of laser pen games, hide and seek. You might even get some treats! Congratulations!

Sylvester how charming you are!!!

My black kitty Chester, sends you greetings!!!
    That is a wonderful picture of you. I'm so glad your family shared it and you with us today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylvester

Sylvester, I think you are a beautiful cat and your name is perfect for you! How lucky for you that your new family happened to be at the right place at the right time and were able to take you into their home and their hearts. It sure sounds like you hav them wrapped around your little paws.....Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Congratulations handsome Sylvester on being Cat of the Day! Your beautiful fur looks so silky and shiny; someone is taking very good care of you.

Maybe you should petition for a heavy-duty scratching post or a turboscratcher; it might take your mind off the furniture!

Love reading about your purrsonality. You are a fine young man.

Have a wonderful day and I hope you get lots of treats and scritches!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Oh, what a cutie! Sylvester, you're the complete package! Handsome to a fault, personality to spare, you've got it all! Yes indeed, you do your predecessor Tugger proud, Buddy! I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your purrrents beloved furkids and of your first guardian's illness, your surrender. But as you say sweetheart, in the end it all worked out for the best; better than best! Ok, your one deduction may come in the furniture clawing department...but who's perfect?

Congratulations to you dear Sylvester...on finding the perfect forever family and capturing the coveted title, Cat of the Day!!! Hope you and your family are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Sylvester!

Sylvester, your shiny black coat is beautiful and I hope you had a very special day! It's funny how we humans like to carry cats around in the baby position, but we do. As far as the scratching goes - Maybe you can get your people to bring you a hunk of log from outdoors when someone they know has a tree cut down - that worked for my fur-nephew. Meanwhile, if you'd have your people give that stellar coat of yours some petting for me, I would greatly appreciate it! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678