Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't usually ask this......

I don't usually ask this......

but I need prayers bad. I lost my job, I am losing my apartment and have no where to go. This stinks so bad. I am looking for a new job but not feeling to good about myself. The reason I got fired was they didn't think I was strong enough. That hurts after all the stuff I have been through. I think I am very strong. I just don't know what I am going to do. Sorry if I sound like I am haivng a pitty party on myself I don't mean too. All I could think about is Marissa's Christmas and how I am going to get her presents out of lay-a-way. I hope something happens soon.
    Michelle

Prayers and {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you.

That's so terrible , and I'm so sorry that you have lost your job ~

{{{{HUGS}}} and Prayers for you and Marissa~
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

I'm so sorry. I'll be sending good thoughts your way.

I am so very sorry you are going through such a devastating and stressful situation. You will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

kind thoughts, prayers and (((HUGS))) for you.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I will keep you in my prayers. I hope things turn around for you soon.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Prayers for you on the way.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having so many problems. My heart goes out to you. Thoughts and prayers are coming your way from us here in Florida. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hadn't seen you around here in awhile, and I guess this is why. I'm SO sorry. You'll be in my prayers.

I am so sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. How soon are you having to move out? I would like to help if I can, at least with the presents, I will send you a PM. SEnding prayers and good wishes that something will work out soon, and don't give up! Keep looking for another job, don't let it defeat you.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Honey- you are in prayers- but where God closes a door, there is always a window. Just hang in there, and know something better is coming along..

That is an awful situation, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope you'll find a place to live and get a new job soon. Don't give up!

Best of luck and lots of good thoughts coming your way.

((((hugs))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I can only imagine how scarey this must be for you, i am so sorry you are having to go through this especially at this time of year, positive vibes are being sent your way for some good things to happen, a new job, a new apartment, i sure hope things work out for you and soon, HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Prayers on their way. Perhaps you are on your way to better job and a nicer apartment, don't loose faith.