A couple of months ago, my husband and I signed up for paypal.

Now, last week, we ordered two books from Amazon. Same time, checkout, etc. The only difference is that they are coming from two different places. Okay, not a problem.

However, we have only received an order confirmation from *one* of the places (and should be getting our book some time soon). Is this something to worry about? Do all places send one out? I have never ordered something online and *not* received an order confirmation.

ALSO... regarding paypal... We thought something was fishy so we go to log in. It says we are using the wrong password. Now, I know we have never changed it and the like. So, we go to the lost password form and use it. We have tried to do this sevvvvveral times and received NOTHING. I have tried contacting them but have received no response (I understand, though, cause it was just a few minutes ago).

If this is not resolved quickly and efficiently then I will never use paypal again. I am frustrated to the point of tears because I don't know if anybody is charging or using money from our accounts.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Help, suggestions, etc, GREATLY appreciated.