Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Worries! IT's EVEN WORSE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimlovescats
    Tomorrow morning, Amy Beth has to be in court at 9:00 a.m. for the restraining order she filed OVER a WEEK ago! As of today, it hadn't even been served yet!!! I don't know if they served it when they arrested him today or not ... I doubt it! So, most likely she will waste her time in court tomorrow, he probably won't be there, and she will get put off for who knows how long.

Kim,

Hun don't let them try and say they can't serve him in jail, because they can. That is a federal law. If you have to find out when he is in jail go up there and present them with the order and a return notice that he has to sign saying he has received it. If you need help or someone to talk to I'm always here for you.

Hugs
    Renae

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Oh Kim, I am appaled at these updates. It puts such faith in our court systems... it seems they are now set up to protect the criminals instead of the people they hurt. Many prayers for your family tomorrow.

Amy Beth is not wasting her time. As someone here - Borzoimom? - said, she has seen restraining orders cancelled because the complainant (Amy) did not show up.

Her showing up shows that she - and you - are serious about this.

HUGS!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

You show up honey- you show up! It shows the court this is not resolved, it shows the court YOU ARE RESOLVED to finish this, and it shows the court, you are willing to take the time because you believe in this and know what is going on.. You show up.. ! Get there early as a matter of fact. Other cases get dropped because people did not show- but you are there..

I will add the following: make sure Amy Beth and YOU show up, without Jenna. Dress appropriately, write down ahead of time what you want to make sure you emphasize, and be strong.

The prosecutor has too many cases, and they usually shift rooms every month (at least here in our main county), cases settle, etc., that no time is spent at preliminary hearings, or, for trials. Staying in touch with the main officer, or probation officer is **usually** the best thing. Make it personal to them. Write a letter or two to have it stuck in jacket. Let the prosecutor, that sees this day in and day out, know how serious you are. Too many times this is just used as a way to get back at someone....

Stay the course.

Still thinking and praying for you, Amy, Jenna, and the family. *hugs*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic
    I will add the following: make sure Amy Beth and YOU show up, without Jenna. Dress appropriately, write down ahead of time what you want to make sure you emphasize, and be strong.

The prosecutor has too many cases, and they usually shift rooms every month (at least here in our main county), cases settle, etc., that no time is spent at preliminary hearings, or, for trials. Staying in touch with the main officer, or probation officer is **usually** the best thing. Make it personal to them. Write a letter or two to have it stuck in jacket. Let the prosecutor, that sees this day in and day out, know how serious you are. Too many times this is just used as a way to get back at someone....

Stay the course.
    PERFECT!!
    Oh my Kim, I am so sorry that you , your daughter and little Jenna have to go through all this mess.... . All I can wish you all is LOTS of COURAGE! Don't give up, this is worth it...! Please stay safe..... I begged my little brother-in-heaven to watch over all of you
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Court this morning....

I didn't get to go because I had to keep Jenna. Amy Beth did go, and his mother came and sat down right beside her, to harrass her! I wish I had been able to go and keep her from doing that!!!

We don't have anyone else right now that can keep Jenna .... the mil was usually our backup. I will be sure to make it to the main hearing in January though. I think my hubby will still be on his work break and can keep Jenna for us! If not, I will find SOMEONE to keep her for us!!!

Anyway, the judge continued it because he said a civil case has to come AFTER a criminal case. So the criminal case (aggravated assault) will be held on January 2nd, and the continuance for the restraining order will be held on January 25th. HOPEFULLY, he will be arrested and jailed after the January 2nd date and there will be no need for the January 25th date. This thing just keeps going on and on and on.

Surely he will stop stalking her now .... as he only found out about the restraining order yesterday when he was arrested. His mother played her usual games of "just wanting to see the best for Jenna" and denying he has done anything wrong! She wants to see Jenna really bad, but that isn't going to happen until all of this is settled!!!

THANK YOU all for your continued support and prayers! I am reading all the comments and taking the advice that you give as much as I can!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

She sat next to her to show there wasnt a problem with how they got along. I would have moved - even it meant standing in the aisle... I know this process is exhausting- just continue to take the steps and keep going.. ! Remember what I sent in private messages, and keep trucking!!! lol Your prayers and hers are with us...

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    She sat next to her to show there wasnt a problem with how they got along. I would have moved - even it meant standing in the aisle... I know this process is exhausting- just continue to take the steps and keep going.. ! Remember what I sent in private messages, and keep trucking!!! lol Your prayers and hers are with us...

She just sat there for a few minutes, then she moved and sat somewhere else.

Major Worries! LATEST UPDATE Page 7, post 98

Oh Kim I am so sorry you all have to go thru this.. How long do you think they can keep him in jail?? Do you realy think he will stop Stalking Amy Beth?? Just remember he will always state he was just trying to see his girl Jenna.. CREEP HE IS!!! Gosh I wish I could come to TN & I would for sure keep Jenna for you.. Hey PM me any time.. Sending Many Many (((((((((( Huuggss & Prayers..))))))))))

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by kimlovescats
    She just sat there for a few minutes, then she moved and sat somewhere else.
    GOOD!!!! ( witch.. mutter mutter...)

I'm sorry to hear that things are still unresolved...hang in there until January, and then hopefully you will be able to rest more easily at night.

Hey Kim. If I wasn't going to be back in school by then I would take the time off to come down there to watch Jenna for you.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Quote Originally Posted by mina'smomma
    Hey Kim. If I wasn't going to be back in school by then I would take the time off to come down there to watch Jenna for you.
    That's very sweet of you, Renae, but it would be way too far for you to come!