Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Worries! IT's EVEN WORSE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimlovescats
    Would you believe he duct-taped a cologne-filled note on Amy Beth's apartment door knob sometime early this morning? It said something like "always and forever" and signed it with their personal knickname they used for eachother!!!! This guy is SICK!!!!

It angers me though that this evidence was not enough to go and pick him up ... it is STALKING!!!! (one of the many things she put in her narrative for her restraining order) I just don't understand it.
    Because no one saw him place this on the doorknob, any person could have done this (in the eyes of the Police). What a horrible, scary time for Amy Beth and your family.

Is there any possibility of Amy Beth and your granddaughter moving away for now? Maybe to a out of town relative etc.? It's horrible she has to move to get away from this guy, but at least it would be some piece of mind for her safety (in the short term). This guy is not playing with a full deck and it sounds like he is going over the edge.

Also, small spy cameras are pretty cheap these days because of the advancement of technology. You could buy a cheap one and tape it to the top of her door so if anyone comes near her apartment it will be recorded. Just a thought to catch this creep.

I disagree- he has already been arrested- they have his finger prints. Please call them..

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    I disagree- he has already been arrested- they have his finger prints. Please call them..

That's what I thought too, but I'm assuming this case is not "big enough" for our small department to waste their time and money on that!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

She needs a restaining order to herself and her property. Every incident call the police... EVERY SINGLE ONE. And they can finger print it too. Next time tell her dont touch it- but I would not wait until a "next time" .
    She filed for the restraining order yesterday, and the judge approved it. Unfortunately it takes a few days before it is served. They have a court date on December 7th for that! The court date for the assault charges are January 2nd.

That's what I thought too, but I'm assuming this case is not "big enough" for our small department to waste their time and money on that!
    It has nothing to do with it. The laws have gotten tougher with woman getting seriously injured or worse by the PD's lack of support, that now quite frankly- they should do it. Talk to the Police chef. See he knows, if he doesnt do something, and something happens, ...

She filed for the restraining order yesterday, and the judge approved it. Unfortunately it takes a few days before it is served. They have a court date on December 7th for that! The court date for the assault charges are January 2nd.
    Good- then all she has to do with an approved restraining order is call and see she got another letter. If nothing else- it goes into the pile for the charges or sentencing etc.

OMG!!! I'm so sorry I'm just reading ALL of this.What a sick situation.I hope and WILL be praying MANY prayers for your daughter,grandaughter,you,your hubby,and the rest of your family.You'll need all the prayers you can get.I went through a very similar situation with my ex-husband and it was so horrible I still have nightmares 15 years later.
    I do hope they take prints for later.And of course your daughter seems extra smart with everything she's done so far.Good for her.You should be so proud of her for calling the police right away.I know you are and I know how scared you are.God,there's not much to say here Kim.I just need to tell you that I'm in BIG fear for her and all involved's lives here.This is more serious than imaginable.Things DO happen,and FEAR is necessary.
    Prayers,Prayers,Prayers on the way.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Kim, just letting you know that prayers are still on the way that you and your family stay safe.

One question though. Since you know your daughter, do you think that there might be a slim chance that she might want to get back together with him if he continues to sweet talk her or is she seeing him for what he really is and wants nothing more to do with him?

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

kim, I have been following all the horrible situation your daugther is going through and I just don't know what to say. The guy is sick and he scares me so I can only imagine the horror you and Amy Beth must feel. Please know my thought and prayers are with your entire family. I hope everything works out for your daugther and your granddaugther.

((((HUGS))))
    Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Quote Originally Posted by rg_girlca
    Kim, just letting you know that prayers are still on the way that you and your family stay safe.

One question though. Since you know your daughter, do you think that there might be a slim chance that she might want to get back together with him if he continues to sweet talk her or is she seeing him for what he really is and wants nothing more to do with him?

Lorraine, that is exactly what he is trying to do. It HAS worked several times in the past. This time, she knows better and she knows from many times before that he just does it to gain control again. He goes right back to his old ways of mistreating her and doing whatever he wants to do. He just wants to avoid a divorce and CHILD SUPPORT!!!!

An interesting fact that we learned yesterday: The domestic violence director told her that because Jenna was born out of wedlock, Chad does not have custody of her or claim to her at all. Even though he is her father and signed her birth certificate and married Amy Beth a year later ... it doesn't matter, because she was born out of wedlock! In order to claim her and fight for any custody rights, he would have to pay for a paternity test! NO WAY he would do that!!!! This was a very important piece of information for us ... and anyone on here who has given birth out of wedlock!

He can not get custody of the child if out of wedlock but he can get visitation rights- however- also end up paying child support.. uh huh...

Ok, the detective working on Amy Beth's case called her this morning. She told her to go to the Sheriff's Department and have THEM call the detective. Then SHE would tell them what he did regarding the note and they would issue a warrant for his arrest. Thankfully, the detective and someone else called right as we got there, and the warrant was taken out! He should be served today (hopefully) and arrested again! The bad side is that he can STILL bail out again! GRRRRRR! I don't understand how when someone violates their bond agreement, they can turn around and bond out again! This time it will be set at $20,000 ... but that means he only has to come up with $2,000.00. That is ANOTHER thing I don't understand ... what is the point of setting it at a high amount when everyone only has to actually pay 10%???? Can anyone shed some light on this for me ... I am so sick of him being able to get right back out again!
    Amy Beth thinks he probably has the money in the bank .... as he loves to brag about all of his "drug money"! SURELY he will run out eventually, if momma quits bailing him out. *sigh*

Well they can make him not contacting her as part of his bail. Then if he violates this by contacting her, he can be arrested, held in contempt of court and bail and will not be allowed bail. The prosecuting attorney/ alias district attorney should be contacted. The officer with the arrest warrent can do this, or you or she can.

Well they can make him not contacting her as part of his bail. Then if he violates this by contacting her, he can be arrested, held in contempt of court and bail and will not be allowed bail. The prosecuting attorney/ alias district attorney should be contacted. The officer with the arrest warrent can do this, or you or she can.

This was ALREADY part of his bail arrangement. That's WHY they are picking him up again. I already tried to contact the "DA's" office. There are at least 3 DA's .. and they said they had too many cases in that court to speak to anyone before the court date. They would just "forget" what you told them! Some legal system, huh?

This was ALREADY part of his bail arrangement. That's WHY they are picking him up again. I already tried to contact the "DA's" office. There are at least 3 DA's .. and they said they had too many cases in that court to speak to anyone before the court date. They would just "forget" what you told them! Some legal system, huh?
    If this is a bail violation, he may not be granted another one. Just sit tight.