Thread: Gray's Anatomy

Gray's Anatomy

Is tonight a 2 hour special? Cause I started watching part 2, and it suddenly cut out like 15 mins into the show? It started playing ER instead... It's sorta annoying cause I really wanted to watch it....

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

They changed it to 1hour and 10mins I think for the mel gibson speical on primetime
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

What, it was supposed to be a 2 hrs special? Dangit! I wish.. I wouldn't care if it was 2 hours.. well that's a shame, if that was the original time slot, but an hour and 10 mins was alright for me.

Anyways.. what I thought of it:

I enjoyed seeing Meredith and Derek back together, they act so much like a couple already - - and that's great. I liked the whole bedroom scene - how Derek wanted sex but Meredith wouldn't let him, haha. And how Derek brought that part up with Meredith to Burke - Ooh. AND that scene where Meredith did a girly "pose" and Derek kinda growls with a "Yes".. Ha I cracked up.. too cute.

George, George, George... He really made me feel REALLY bad for him - Everything is just not going right in his path - Callie trying to apologize; but not getting a chance; she just should wait until after the whole ordeal w/ his father in the hospital, I think. George and Izzie will always have their own fights; but in the end, they are okay. I love them both. Great chemistry.

NOT too sure about Alex & Addison - just not sure yet.. there's still Mark.

Christina & Burke - WOW! But they had it coming. They both have dug the hole they've been in, way too DEEP for them to get out; that everyone knows the truth. Kind of sad to see it happen like that; but what do you expect from two stubborn people like them? Can't wait to see what's going to happen to them, though..

The Chief is retiring; such a shame. I love the guy. Wonder if Derek is going to be offered the position since he was in the running along with Burke 2 seasons ago and nothing was even mentioned of it til' now; when Burke was offered the position, but he knew he didn't deserve it.

God, can I just say.. I LOVE Grey's Anatomy and i can't get ENOUGH of the show?! Shonda is one amazing writer, along with the writers that works with her, of course! Also, the actors/actresses; so amazing they pull it off as the characters they are on the show.. and Grey's is going to be one unforgettable show someday.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Ok good. I was freaking out thinking I missed the whole episode.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

When Burke shut the door on her last night.. I felt realy bad. But atleast she told the one dude the truth.

My little babys!