Thread: Bentley, you beautiful Basset

Bentley, you beautiful Basset

What a beaut Basset you are!! ...We had one, she was a french basset and we named her Prudence...our neighbours would always stop to pat her as well..what else can you expect with a breed like Bentley??..the kids just loved her and she loved them, so i can imagine Bentley pulling in the crowds just because of the way he looks and once they experience his sweet-nature i'd imagine that they would be hooked!!..and rightly so!! Congrats on being Dog of the Day...you sweet thing you!!...Jujuboy

Bentley

He he he he he. Oh that cute, adorable face. Can't stop laughing and smiling.

Bentley

Bentley:
    Wow! What an incredible photo of YOU! Someone is a GREAT photographer and you are one photogenic pooch! [We are professionals, so we know a great pix when we see one!!].

What a fun basset Hound you are! The "early wake up" call reminds us of our canine/feline family too.

We would love to see you in "hunting mode" after the squirrels...
    I bet you are quite a sight. Have a grrrrreat day....you are a "king" for sure today!

Hugs and kisses from us dog lovers here on the West Coast.
    Jasmine's Mom

I can see why everyone in your neighborhood calls you King Bentley!!!!

One look at your face and I about fell on my knees too!!!

Your story is remarkable too.

Congratulations for Being Chosen as "Dog of the Day"
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2
    He he he he he. Oh that cute, adorable face. Can't stop laughing and smiling.
    King Bentley, I totally agree. Thank you for bringing a smile to me today! Such a morning guy you are - 5 AM seems awfully early to me. Please ask your people to pet you for me. A most happy Dog-of-the-Day and a wonderful and healthy life to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bentley Bentley Bentely

Awww sweeetie you are as cute as your name!! Aww congrats on winning sugar pie!!! I am very proud of you and i bet mommy and daddy are as well! Happy winning have a wonderful day (you deserve it)

(((Hugs hugs hugs)))))

Natalie
    I've Been Frosted!!!!!
    But I love my jack
    !

Its being to look alot like x-mas every where i goooooo!

I have to agree with you, Bentley is one of the cutest faces I've ever seen! We use to have a bloodhound, and their faces are soooo cute too! Congratulations, Bentley, for being our Dog of the Day! We love you!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Ohh How cute!!!!!!!! You make your family soo proud. keep up the good work!!! Congrats on bein DOTD!!
    I've been Frosted!!! *****

Greetings to you beautiful Basset Bentley, King of the Neighborhood! Nope, can't resist that face! hehe What a precious pupper you are, sweetie! Your family is soooooo very proud of you and with good reson! Any creature that can keep their humans smiling and laughing each and every day deserves the title "top dog!"
    Congratulations on your well earned Dog of the Day honors, Bentley! Wear your crown proudly and have a super duper day of celebration. Stretch it out through tomorrow if you get my drift!
    ! I know tomorrow your humans will give extra thanks for having been blessed with a furkid as sweet, gentle and life loving as you! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Bentley boy! Have your peeps give you lots of hugs and kisses for me...and some turkey!

What a face you have sweetie. I'd love to give you a big smooch
    right on your fuzzy head. I'm so happy to read what an active life
    you have with your family.Happy congratulations on being chosen as our
    special DOG OF THE DAY.Long, happy & healthy life to you & your family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bentley

Bentley, what a face! Who could resist those sad puppy dog eyes of yours?? I bet you are a sight to see, running around chasing squirrels like that, or carrying your stuffed animals around the house. Its no wonder everyone loves you so with your sweet temperament! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Bentley

From the top of your head, past those eyes and ears, down to the paws, sourrounded by fall foliage, you are one adorable, irresistible, little guy!!! Thanks for making us smile so much today. Tats has a great idea. Do stretch the extra attention and treats you receive today out until at least tomorrow. We have the feeling that extra attention and special treats are your lot 24X7X365(6), as well they should be!!! Enjoy your day, Bently, as our lovable DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi, Bentley! You are so handsome with that hound dog face! Hooray for you! I bet you do make tons of friends when you go about town. You seem so cuddly. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

what a gorgeous bassett. we have a rebone hounddog and his name is Buster...I just love all hound dogs, they are so awesome looking. What faces they have and those long ears and noses

Bently

Your family story brought tears to my eye, they sure do love you alot
    and I can see you make them very proud.

Thank you for sharing your story, its so great to hear other who adore
    there pets as much as i do. He sure is a very handsome fellow and if I was ever to run into you I"d have to also come and pet your handsome head.

Maybe you live long and healthy Bently!!
    Jillian (Wisconsin)