Ok so her she is. The green eyed black beauty. More social now than when we got her the end of March but still a nawtee girl when she wants to be. As some of you know we took Phoenix from ENPA. It's the national aminal rescue and wildlife organization here. She was severly abused by her former owner. She has scars on her lip, and face and even inside the mouth on the exterior gums. She was kicked in the face and sever damage was done. I guess we know why she is not too keen on people huh? She is a different cat now though after almost 8 months with us. She is extremely spoiled and destroys one feather teaser a week. It's her favorite toy along with the catnip mice and balls that Gary sent to us while we were in Canada. Every morning she has a round with either one of the mice of the balls. She will allow you now to pick her up and she likes kisses but not always. On her terms...if she is pissy then she wants to be left alone and usually when she is having a deep sleep she doesn't like to be bothered but other than that she pretty much ok with being held and kissed. Her and Vixen have a romp 2-3 times a day. In the morning and at night like religion but sometimes they decide they want to romp during the day too. She is right now sat on the desk next to me watchihng what I am doing and purring away. Enough blabbing from me here is the green eyed black beauty....PHOENIX !!!

I think we have a groupie on our hands here

Nothing too interesting there...hey where's the cat food

wow playing is hard work time to bask in the sun

Yes??? Can I help you??

more coming in next post. so don't go anywhere