Thread: It snowed today!!! *Spring time in Australia*

It snowed today!!! *Spring time in Australia*

It snowed on and off all day here today in central Victoria & we are only weeks away from Summer. I am trying to find some links to photos and will add them when i find some.

Is anyone else having unseasonal (Crazy) weather?

Im so jealous ! we dont even get snow in the winter....

but no.. our weather is in the norm here...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

I know I will regret saying this but I love snow. Of course when I am out driving in it my feelings are a little different. I look forward to your pictures. Today we are supposed to go all the way up to 70 degrees! That is absolutely insane for the middle of November in these parts. Last weekend I was blowing/raking leaves in the yard with a thin shirt on and I was sweating.

That's wild! hehe

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

It's pretty typical November weather here. Can't wait to see some snow pictures though!!

Same thing happening here in the sth Island of NZ, and we have giant icebergs from antartica that are thousands of years old floated their way down here, amazing really, unfortunately it is not a good sign at all, it just goes to show that global warming is infact happening, climates are changing everywhere, it is most unusal for Aussie or NZ to have snow at this time of year ,we are both heading into summer, the temps have been anything but,although they are rising now,infact some places are really hot for this time of year, a temp we would expect in Jan-Feb not November,NZer's are getting serious about environmental issues and always have been, now we just need the rest of the world to follow suit.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

No snow but it was rather cold here yesterday.