Thread: Taffy

Taffy

Taffy...You sound just like my kind of baby. You are so pretty with those short legs. I bet you are so cute playing ball. I love to play ball with my two babies. I call my dogs my babies. They are like a member of my family just like I bet you are. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    Taffy have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good morning, Taffy! What a happy lady you are. I bet you always pay attention when it is time for treats! happy DOTD!

Good morning pretty Taffy! What a cute little face to find looking back at me this morning on the computer. You sound like a very fun little girl, congrats on being DOTD.

Hi, Taffy! You are a pretty girl! I bet you bring smiles to everyone's faces who you meet. I hope you have a great day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD!

Taffy

It's definitely another, "Oh ... my ... goodness", day here!!! Aren't you just the cutest little thing??? Now, let's see ... you're a very sociable young lady, you've grown into your ears and you play soccer with your nose. Your most amusing trait though is that you're too smart to listen to your human family members!!! I bet you just love to tease them like that. Have a wonderful day as our very precious, sweet and beautiful DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Taffy, you are so cute!!! You also sound like a great, fun loving corgi! How lucky your owners are to have found such a wonderful dog. Hope you enjoyed being dog of the day!

Taffy, you are one adorable pupster! Oh, who can resist a Corgi, those awesome, radar ears, those wee, little legs! Bet you're quite the precious sight, nosing that soccer ball around the yard! What you may be lacking in leg power Taffy, you make up with your head work, just like the pros! And as my Labbie girl Star will attest you, the smarter the pup, the more "selective" their hearing! hehe
    Congratulations sweet Taffy girl, our most deserving, extra special honoree! I hope you're having a very special and fun filled Dog of the Day bash with your wonderful family, cutie pie! Please ask your Mom to give you bunches of hugs and kisses and some treats for me!

Hello Taffy,

Oh, you are such a cute little girl.It's great to meet you today and
    hear a little about you & your family. Sounds like you are a loved &
    precious little pupster. Happy congratulations on your special day as our
    DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Uh oh, I think I need a cute alert! Taffy, you are beautiful! I bet you are a lot of fun to be around. Please ask your people to pet you for me. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, sweety! I enjoyed seeing your happy face on my monitor this evening.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Taffy,
    You are a very pretty little girl!!!!! Congrats on being DOTD!!!!