Thread: Darlin' Darci

Darlin' Darci

What an darlin' rattie girl graces my computer screen this morning!!! Darci, you are just precious!!! I love your tiny toes!!! ♥♥♥

I'm honored to be the first to greet you today!!!
    I hope you and your pal Willow get some treats to help celebrate your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings beautiful Miss Darci!!!

Not that I need convincing, but if any rattie were able to convert a non believer into a rattie lover it's you, sweet little one! What a darling, spunky little creature you are and the perfect compliment to your fursis Miss Willow, too Bet she's the one who alerts your Mom when you're in the midst of one of your great escapes! Thanks to your Mom for sharing your sweet story with us, Darci! What a lucky human, having a furkid as sweet and life loving as you! I hope you and your sister Willow both, are enjoying a super duper, extra special, fun filled Pet of the Day rattie bash! Congratulations cutie! Please have your person give you and Willow an extra cuddle and some yummy treats for me!

Darci

Darci, well aren't you the cutest rat I've ever seen! Your little ears and long nose, your curiosity and playfulness, your sense of adventure and nurturing personality all add up to quite a special little gal. I can just imagine you running around the house, jumping from the couch and sniffing everyone's ears---quite the entertainer you are! It sounds like your family is very lucky to have you and Willow in their home. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Darling Darci, you are a delight to behold! I would love to have a rat as I know they (and especially you!) make wonderful pets since you are quite intelligent, but I would be concerned that my kitties might do harm, therefore I refrain. I hope you have an extra-special day in the limelight, enjoying all your favorite things, and it was a pleasure meeting you today, special Darci!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Darci is very cute! Your right, every rat is special and they will leave memories in your heart forever. I have only had one, but he was a sweet little buddy. His name was Bengi. I use to watch him climb all over things; he could balance so well, and there are times that I had with him that I'll nver ever forget. I, too, highly recommend a rat for someone that doesn't want a dog/cat, but wants a sweet little friend. They are so precious.

Congratulations for Pet of the Day, Darci!!!!!!!

Genny
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*