I just found out whats been causeing all my back issues. I have a Spinal Hernia. I was helping move a new stove in & an old stove out. Chad did most of the work, but what little I did set off my back, which was a good thing in a way. I had it looked at & my friend had an easy time finding it.. she looked at my back & said my gosh & poked it. Yep that hurt! SO now I have to go to the Dr. Which I don't want to do, cause my Dr. is evil. I really disslike her, but I have to go, cause my back has been sore for about 4-5 years.

If anyone recalls me going into shock about 4-5yrs ago due to back pain, this is the same spot. The Stupid ER Dr. must have missed the amount of damage I had done to my back. My back has never been the same.. I cannot bend backwards without wanting to scream & cry... I'm starting to feel the same way I did back then.. it started with a heat flash on my back in that area & then my tummy felt ill, then the pain was really bad to the point I couldn't walk... right now I have a heat flash, & I'm not interested in my IceCap...

Has anyone ever gone through this before?
What did the Dr.'s do?
Did it get better?

This really sucks. I have a wedding to plan & I still need to finish cleaning the place I'm staying & then move all my things in.