Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A post from Anvik...pics & video

A post from Anvik...pics & video

"Hi Mom, whatcha got there?"

"OOOOH, fresh straw! Hurry it up! It cold out here!"

"This straw meets with my approval. I like my quilt in my crate better, but this will do!"

"This jacket is getting a little annoying though! When did Dr. Rick say I can take it off?"

Mom says some of you have asked to hear my "death howl". She took this video of me a couple days ago. Can you believe she just stood on the other side of the fence and let me cry? She is mean sometimes! I should point out that this is not my best death howl. I could see Mom so I didn't get too upset. It's when I can't see her and I know she's around that I get very, very, very upset or when she leaves me at the vet! That man human who lives here isn't working right now and he told Mom that I don't make a peep after she leaves for work in the morning. I only miss my Mom! I totally love her!!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
    Mom says she will be mean again soon and try to get a better video that shows my full vocal range!

WOOOOOOO
    Anvik

Anvik, you are such a sweetie pie. I'll play your video when I get home for my Sasha and see what she has to say about it. I'm so glad you found a mommie that you absolutely love to bits. You're a very lucky boy.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

oh, Anvik, how handsome you look in your bright red jacket! Isn't new straw the best? Your mom sure loves you, sweetie. Now, about that Death Howl - very cute when it only lasts a minute or two, like on the video, but I'll bet that can get pretty nerve-wracking when you're really on a roll! Sorry your mom had to torture you like that, just for our entertainment, but thanks for accomodating her. I played your Death Howl for Star and Sherman. Surprisingly, they didn't react much, maybe they could tell it was a "false alarm", since your mom was right there. Skritches to you, sweetie!

There should be a Chorus Group that could use his "voice"!

And he looks so *dapper* in his red coat!

/s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke

And he looks so *dapper* in his red coat!

I had a burgundy one, Mr. Phred, but I chewed my way out of it. Mom can't quite figure out how I did that and I'm not telling! So far I haven't been able to escape from this one. The red is a nice combination with my fur color! Dr. Rick says maybe next week I can get rid of the coat. I will like that. It's a little annoying sometimes!

Annie

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier

I had a burgundy one, Mr. Phred, but I chewed my way out of it.
    Mom can't quite figure out how I did that and I'm not telling!

So far I haven't been able to escape from this one.

OMG, Annie! ... NawTee Dawg!

I did think to myself that the Red One seemed in awfully "pristine" shape to
    be worn by a super-active Sled Dawg ...
    Guess it hasn't gone through the Husky Shake-Down yet.

With his short fur - I'd think he'd appreciate the extra warmth.
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

MagicForPets Guest
    Oh he is soooo freakin cute!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke

OMG, Annie! ... NawTee Dawg!

Nawtee is fun sometimes! I did stop jumping the fence! I haven't escaped lately! For the last week, I've been living with Pacer and I haven't jumped the fence in his pen and we get along really good!

Occasionally, just for brownie points, I've been sleeping through the night! At least two times in the last week, I haven't woke Mom up at 3am with a death howl! I figure I can get away with a little nawtee if she's not exhausted!
    Annie

He is adorable,Sounds like he was giving someone proper crap lol.

I can't see Annie's pictures but the video was so heartbreaking!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Good to hear from you Anvik. You look very handsome in your coat. And hearing what good voice you are in, you must be feeling better.

Oh Annie, I was soo excited when I saw you had learned how to type your own thread!!!

You look so handsome in that Red Jacket, by the way~ and My little Pup, Jackie, just had to come out from her hiding place when you gave us Your "quiet" demonstration of your Famous Death Howl!!!!

You sure got her to singing Annie!!!!!

Anvik, you look so nice in you bright red jacket! And your howl is something to be proud of!! I bet you make your mom feel awful when she leaves you.

Aw, Annie...your death howl broke my heart, but I did notice, you have quite a tail wag going on! And I certainly agree, red IS your color!

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier
    Nawtee is fun sometimes! I did stop jumping the fence! I haven't escaped lately! For the last week, I've been living with Pacer and I haven't jumped the fence in his pen and we get along really good!

Annie

Whoops, I shouldn't have wooed that! I jumped the fence today! First thing Mom did when she got home from work was go looking for me! She found me pretty easy. I heard her calling and came running, but she was freaking out cuz I was on the road. Not the highway, but still a road! She says I have the car sense of a house plant, whatever that means!

Mom was really mad at Human Man. He was home all day and he has no idea when I got out! I can be very quiet when I want to be. I was there in the afternoon, cuz he hadda put my coat back on me, but I was gone when Mom got home and my coat was in the pen!(I had on my old one cuz my red one is in the dryer). I heard a rumor the fence will be getting made taller VERY VERY SOON!!

Annie Again!