Thread: Raven

Raven

Oh Raven you are one sweetie pie looking doggie!!! It's so nice that you are being such a good girl for your "parents." Don't feel badly that you were second to last to be chosen. In your case it was almost a matter of "saving the best til last!" My kitty was second to last too, and I wouldn't have it any other way! Enjoy your day wonderful Raven!

[This message has been edited by Pam (edited January 16, 2001).]

Wanted to be the first to congratulate the beautiful black Lab Raven today!! But Pam was right on. You are a lab-o-philes dream puppy!! What a gorgeous girl you are. Those beautiful, big paws make me laugh when I conjur up all the images of the mischief they will get you in as you grow!! And Pam was right. The best was saved for last! As a Lab mom, I know your loving family is in for a lifetime of fun, laughter and love with you by their side. Have the best little labby life in your wonderful home. Yeah for Raven!! A lab-o-licious "Dog of the Day!"

Raven is a gorgeous girl!!! You will have the BEST time with her! Labs are so smart and clever and ready to please. Loads of fun! May you enjoy many,many,many years of happiness with her!!! As far as I'm concerned, you got the pick of the litter!

Raven wouldnt be a lab is she didn't have something in her mouth!! I just love her picture and story. Raven was just waiting for the right family to pick her out!!! Congratulations Raven on being the Dog of the Day!!!! Hope you and your family have many happy years together.

Oh my goodness, I thought I was looking at a puppy picture of my Heidi when I saw Raven's picture this morning. Unbelievable likeness! Raven, congrats on being picked dog of the day! Good for you for being such a perfect pup!

Raven you are beautiful. Your family is so fortunate to have you. A very good choice
    for Gorgous Girl of the day.

Raven is a BEAUTIFUL little girl! She is my new wallpaper on the PC!

------------------

Oh Raven, do I have a boyfriend for you. His name is Mingus and he is also very well behaved, but likes to have fun too. He lives with my nephew in San Diego and he has been well trained so he could show you the ropes. When I forward your picture I know he will fall in love with you. Who could resist!! Glad you are Dog of the Day!!