Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg- Lovingpaws!!! Is That You???

Omg- Lovingpaws!!! Is That You???

Is That You??? Omg!!! Hey Guys- Lovingpaws Joined Us!!!! Omg!!!

WOO HOO PARTY!!!! lllloooollll
    I'm A Proud Sister of TWO Pugs

Quote Originally Posted by junescrater716
    WOO HOO PARTY!!!! lllloooollll
    yes its me hey I made it, wow there's alot here....hi all

Quote Originally Posted by lovingpaws
    yes its me hey I made it, wow there's alot here....hi all
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOW!!!! JUNES, AND WORTHY ARE here too but she is tftpawns you and jackmillies is but I forgot the name... If you need help setting up your signiture and all just email me.. OHHHHHHHHH MAN YOU MADE MY DAY!!!! WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!! ( holding pillow to stomach laughing with joy...)

This going to be pretty cool now having everyone back again!!!
    I'm A Proud Sister of TWO Pugs

I TOLD YOU it was great here! soooooooooo many more photos easy to load, and you can make your own signature, and alllllllllllll the topics and people are JUST WONDERFUL HERE!!! But there are alot here- we had a tragedy last night and they had like 3000 views on that one post in less than 24 hours. It takes a while to get use to soooooooooooo much. ITS GREAT HERE! Even how I feel now physically right now with the surgery, I just love it!!! ITS GREAT! I am soooooooooooo glad to see you!!! you made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOW!!!! JUNES, AND WORTHY ARE here too but she is tftpawns you and jackmillies is but I forgot the name... If you need help setting up your signiture and all just email me.. OHHHHHHHHH MAN YOU MADE MY DAY!!!! WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!! ( holding pillow to stomach laughing with joy...)
    YOu can call me on the phone and I can help you set up.. It seems like alot at first but soon becomes sooooooooooooo addictive its amazing.. ohhhhhhhh wow!!! I am trying to find jackmillies mom name.. she is here but you know she is on a different time zone .. let me find her too.. OMG!!!!! WOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by junescrater716
    This going to be pretty cool now having everyone back again!!!
    ISNT IT GREAT??!!!!! LOLLLLLLL.. ( ouch no laughing self...)

okay first step upper right hand you will see a " private messages-" and it should tell you at least one- get on there... -
    sorry guys but we have a new member and this site has so much it may take a hour or so to get this done.. Karen please do not move this post yet to general until she understands how this works... okay?
    *** lower right corner has a drop down window with all all the topics in a drop down window...**

how'd I get here

YOu can call me on the phone and I can help you set up.. It seems like alot at first but soon becomes sooooooooooooo addictive its amazing.. ohhhhhhhh wow!!! I am trying to find jackmillies mom name.. she is here but you know she is on a different time zone .. let me find her too.. OMG!!!!! WOW!!!!
    Well I will do that when I'm a bit more familiar with this site. I just figured out how to get back here. of course I hope by then I still have/remember things I could contribute to this forum....

Quote Originally Posted by lovingpaws
    Well I will do that when I'm a bit more familiar with this site. I just figured out how to get back here. of course I hope by then I still have/remember things I could contribute to this forum....
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh honey- you have sooooooooooo much to contribute!!!!
    It does have soooooooo much more than were we were, but soon, you get the hang of it. People helped me.. I can help you now.. There is soooooooooo much going on, and karen ( the moderator) is wonderful!
    Upper right is private messages- that means any member can email you without using your private email ( yeaaaaa) and lower right is the drop down window. They want you to post on the drop down window go to introductions and post yourself etc and we can get your signature ready when you are ready..
    I am soooooooooooo glad you are here as well as the rest of us from you know.. You made my day! People are sooooooooooooooooo great here! I just love it!

Is That You??? Omg!!! Hey Guys- Lovingpaws Joined Us!!!! Omg!!!
    Here look above to "new thread" and post that thing about Fairfield Iowa- they would love reading that one..

Hellooooo LovingPaws! This is WorthyExample from the AP site. I like this name better cause it's cute...lol. Welcome!
    TFT ftwtyvm!

I've Been DEfrosted.

beginning to look a lot like xmas

Quote Originally Posted by TFTpwnsYou
    Hellooooo LovingPaws! This is WorthyExample from the AP site. I like this name better cause it's cute...lol. Welcome!
    hi there. ok help me out - and I know I'll when you tell me, TFTpwns = _______________?

if I don't I'll plead ignorance

I'm confused. Are you all past members or just members from another board?
    What board are you all from?

Anyhow, welcome to Pet Talk! Best darn forum on the internet.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits