Thread: Help With Kitten Sneezing!!

Help With Kitten Sneezing!!

Hi All,

I have attached a link to my pervious thread that I started about my little guy Hermes who just truned 6 months old and will be fixed next Monday. He is still sneezing not alot but enough. He is going to be tested for FIV and LK on Monday as well. I'm just not sure what to do for him. I called my vet but she said as long as there are no other signs such as discharge not to be too worried. Maybe I'm over reacting but everytime we have the heat or ac on and sometime even when we don't he has these sneezing attacks and he sneezes like 5 more times.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm not sure how to tell if he has alergies or not. He lived his life outside this nasty place I rescued him from as well as others.

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/show...ghlight=sneeze

There May Be Something In The House That Hes Having A Mild Allergy To, But I Wouldnt Worry.
    Pouncierge Has Sneezing Fits Once In A While And Shes Fine.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks, I just can't help but worry. He was living in such bad conditions before and now it seems like he just can't stop the sneezing.

It may take him awhile to get that "other" place out of his system. Being Miss Allergy Queen myself, sometimes just moving from one place to another stirr's up my allregies and it takes awhile for them to settle down.. It could just be his body trying to adjust to his new surroundings or him just getting the old place out of his system. Amy sneezes a lot too and I use to run to the vet everytime until they started laughing at me. Now I just say "God Bless you" when she sneezes. (She will sneeze 5 or 6 times in a row!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

That's what Hermes does, he'll sneeze like 5-7 times in a row and I always pick him up and rub his back because he's still a baby.

I'm just worried that the vet might be missing something. But for the life of me I can't find much on the internet unless it involves other symptoms too.