Thread: Chance!!!!

Chance!!!!

Be still our Chihuahua loving hearts!!! Good morning to our little DOTD and Chi extraordinaire!! You're just a cute little lovebug, Chance!! Three Chis in one house is our description of heaven on earth. We only know too well how cute you guys sound while playing. Those little noises are like little piggies having a party. Your neon pink monkey seems to be one of your biggest buddies for sure. We can't stop smiling at your human's description of you as a tiny Beagle before your ears came up. We hope you have a wonderful day and we send huge congrats your way!! Please tell Mom to fire up that kissing machine for you, Tango, and Rudy-billions of kisses today from us. Happiness to all of you always and it's a great pleasure to meet you cutie pie!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh my goodness! What a heart stealer you are little one! Chance I am just loving the look on your face with your beloved monkey stashed tightly between your teeth. If ever there was a look that says "it's mine and you can't have it" that would be the look. I have seen that around my own house many times! Here's hoping that today you will be treated like the little prince that you are and get plenty of time for play, cuddling and of course a few extra treats would be nice too.

Oh My Gosh, You are so darned cute Chance, I just wish I could reach right out and get my hands on you!!!!

Such a Playful little Scamp to see as our Dog of the Day!!!

Congratulations~ Now, You may Go back and play with your buddies!!!

Such a happy puppy smile on you with your fav toy! You are so special, and you certainly found just the right home for you! Happy DOTD!

Chance

Chance, you are just too cute for words! I bet you have alot of fun at home with your two fur siblings and that pink monkey of yours. I can just imagine you carrying that big toy around in your mouth It sounds like you are one lucky little dog and your parents are lucky to have you in their life. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Way to go Chance! Here's to you on your speacial day! Hope you get lots of kisses and hugs!

Chance

You are the cutest little thing!!! I've watched chihuahuas move about and I can only imagine how much fun it is to watch you as you play. Have an extra special day, sweetie!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hello Chance,

What a great picture you make hauling your little pink monkey around.
    It's wonderful to meet you today Chance & offer my congratulations on
    your special day as our very loved DOG OF THE DAY.Hope you & your
    little Chi brothers get to celebrate with treats & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Greetings to you, oh precious one! Finally our unofficial Chi Mom "Daisy and Delilah" beat everyone else to the punch! Oh, aren't you the cutie pie! What a tiny, "big" bundle of love and joy you are, sweetheart! What an adorable shot of you with your neon pink monkey! Gotta love those Chis, their heart and spunk and spirit! hehe!!! I was in the pet supply store just today and guess who the official greeter was??? A cutie Chi that could be your twin! Love that shot of you with your fave toy, Chance...what a scamperoo!!! Hugs and kisses to you on your special day, sweetheart! Hope you and the gang, your humans, Tango and Rudy are enjoying an extra special. fun and love filled Dog of the Day bash! Congratulations, cutie!

OH, Chance! What a cutie pie you are! My black and tan Chi girl says to tell you that.

You are from my hometown! Maybe I'll meet you some day!

Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi, Chance! You are such a cutie! I hope you had a great day today playing and getting hugs and kisses to celebrate. Congrats on DOTD!