• YES!!

17 36.17%
  • NO

17 36.17%
  • kinda

13 27.66%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you like hairless animals???

Tim, MooShoo feels like a suede hot-water bottle, very warm and snuggly. But he loves his momma best, so I didn't get to hold him for long!

some, I like hairless dogs, one of my faverite small breeds is the Chinese Crested Hairless, non of my friends or family share this one with me lol my mom like CC's but that MUST be powderpuff for her
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I would never want to own one altho ... I find this almost featherless pigeon kinda cute!

I just want to hug it and keep it warm, any other animal with no hair I could never stand it ... no offence.

I've patted a Chinese Crested before (not entirely hairless, but still ) and thought it was very sweet. I'd love to own a hairless hamster someday, for some reason they just appeal to me.

Zimbabwe 07/13

not too into hairless animals. it's not the way they feel that makes me not like them. i don't think hairless animals are cute.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

I think they are interesting, but not for me. I had to care for two hairless guinea pigs once and it basically creeped me out. I do better with furry critters.

I like hairless rats, and hairless cats, they are as good as the furry ones. I'm not totally fond of Chinese Cresteds, but I don't really like the general personality (skittish, high strung?). Maybe it's just the ones that I've met though. There were two American Hairless (Hairless Rat Terriers) that boarded where I used to work...I just LOVED them, they were great little dogs. Although I do like rat terriers in general. So I guess, yes I do like hairless animals.

I love all animals, hair or not. But as my ferret Sebastian progresses with his Adrenal Disease and continues to lose his hair I have to say that I love him to bits. He used to have the most beautiful, fluffy ferret coat I've ever seen. Now he's down to a few whisps of hair. It's definately strange to hold a once furry boy who now is just skin.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Yes I see nothing wrong with hairless animals. Sphynx cats happen to be one of my favorite cats

Well, technically all my reptiles are 'hairless' breeds ;-).

I don't dislike hairless animals, but I wouldn't exactly seek one out as a pet. I wouldn't seek out a very long-haired animal as a pet, either. There are always some exceptions that will find their way to you, but my natural preference is for short or smooth fur.

sort of..
    I don't think I would own one, but someone has to love them right? although I do think Chinese Crested dogs are cute.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

12. I voted kinda

I prefer animals with hair, but I don't mind them. If my dogs were to lose all their hair, I would love them just the same as now!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

YESSS!!!!

I love them. My second favorite breed is Chinese Crested.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee