Thread: Our 4 beautiful dogs.

Our 4 beautiful dogs.

These 4 dogs were the best 4 dogs anyone could ever have. They were puppies together, and they grew old together. We loved them so much, and each one had a different personality, but was so special in his/her way.

The big white fellow was Mufassa, and he was a great pyrenees. He went to the Rainbow Bridge in 2004 because of cancer.

The little black girl was Monique; she was a chow, and she went to the Rainbow Bridge in 2003.

The collie was Monzaya, and she was so sweet. She went to the Rainbow Bridge in 2005.

The alaskan malamute is Montiego. She went to the Rainbow Bridge in 2005, also.

It was so so hard losing these beautiful babies. They will always be missed, and now they are all together, playing and having a great time! We'll see them again someday, but until we do, we'll miss them always!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I don't think the picture is working......Here is some of them by theirselves.

Monzaya

She was my collie, and I loved her so much. She had kinda like a very squeaky bark! She followed me everywhere; we were best friends

Mufassa

Mufassa was so sweet. He watched over the yard, and kept everyone safe and sound. He couldn't stand it when 4-wheelers woulddrive by our house. He would go crazy barking at them! We always called him 'big boy' because he was so huge!

Montiego

This pretty girl was Montiego. She was my brother's dog, and when he was a baby he was in his walker on the porch. We were out in the yard, and he started to fall off! Right as he didn Montiego came running up and caught him, and he fell on her side. She held him there for us until we got there to get him. She was always looking out for us like that. She was like a mother to the rest of the dogs.

Monique

Thia was Monique! She was so cute and feisty. People say chows are aggressive and mean, but Monique was everything but that. She was the sweetest dog in the world! She loved to sit in your lap; even though she weighed 60 pounds! LOL
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Awwww they were all so beautiful. Do you have more pets now?
    Tim ~ Majestic Collies

"Just when you think there are no Angels, a Collie comes into your life"
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take
    but by the moments that take our breath away"

GIVE ME THE HELPLESS, THE LOST, THE HOMELESS LITTLE ONES STRUGGLING TO LIVE; SEND THESE WEAK,
    ABANDONED LIVES TO ME, I OFFER HOPE, CARE, WARMTH AND MOST OF ALL LOVE,

Pledge of a Rescue Worker

What touching stories about your beautiful fur friends! They all sound so special. I think all our furrkids watch us from the bridge, still sharing their special love with us. thanks for sharing yours with us.

Thanks They were 4-of-a-kind

MajesticCollies,
    Yes, I have 3 small dogs, 8 ducks, 1 goat, 1 rabbit, 3 birds and 3 cats. They're all special in their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Genny
    Thanks They were 4-of-a-kind

MajesticCollies,
    Yes, I have 3 small dogs, 8 ducks, 1 goat, 1 rabbit, 3 birds and 3 cats. They're all special in their own way.
    Your dogs were just gorgeous!! Great pictures!
    You have ducks?? what kinds?? I have 6 Ducks, 5 cayuga Ducks, and 1 Crested duck! They are the funniest to watch! I just love them!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

HI! I also love my ducks; they are so funny!

I have 5 Muscovies, 1 Mallard, 1 Pekin/Mallard mix and 1 Khaki Campbell duck.
    They all hang out and get along with each other. I just love watching them all the time! Do your have names??