Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We're On Our Way to Tucson-UPDATE with Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    I love the pics!!!

However, those are only the tip of the iceberg. Lisa and/or Kevin, can you email me some of the rest of the ones you took, please? You don't have to send all of them, but I know you must have gotten some other good ones....

I got two videos. One of CJ beating up a lizard and one of Peanut batting one of the catnip balls around. Hopefully I'll get them up later today, and Lisa, you'll have to let me know if you can view them or not. I haven't seen either one of them play like this in quite awhile.
    Yes, we have several more of the cats that we'll send to you. Can't wait for the videos!!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    I love the pics!!!

I got two videos. One of CJ beating up a lizard and one of Peanut batting one of the catnip balls around.
    It's that *special* homegrown catnip thats in those balls - my cats go nuts over them too! Darn! I for got to give one to Lisa for her cats, well Lisa we are just going to have to get together for dinner again

It was SO nice to meet Debbie & Terry - they were so gracious and CJ & Peanut were so cute! Now that we live so close to each other they will have to come up and see both of our places, but Lisa & Kevin's house/park is way more exciting than our house.
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Quote Originally Posted by Catsnclay
    It's that *special* homegrown catnip thats in those balls - my cats go nuts over them too! Darn! I for got to give one to Lisa for her cats, well Lisa we are just going to have to get together for dinner again

It was SO nice to meet Debbie & Terry - they were so gracious and CJ & Peanut were so cute! Now that we live so close to each other they will have to come up and see both of our places, but Lisa & Kevin's house/park is way more exciting than our house.

Bunny! You took a lot of pictures...where are they?
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers