Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kohala FINALLY adopted - Here's Spencer

What a beauty!!! I'm sure that Grasshopper had a hand in the decision. You should contact an animal communicator to see if he'll cough up his history to them. I have a friend that does it if you're interested.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Kohala, it is so nice to hear from you again and to get to meet Spencer too!
    He is such a handsome boy with beautiful blue eyes.
    I look forward to seeing and hearing more about him here at Pet Talk.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Spence's past lives

Quote Originally Posted by mugsy
    What a beauty!!! I'm sure that Grasshopper had a hand in the decision. You should contact an animal communicator to see if he'll cough up his history to them. I have a friend that does it if you're interested.
    An animal communicator - now that sounds fascinating! Yes, Mugs, I am interested - I gather we aren't talking Pet Psychics here . (Not that I don't accept the existence of that gift.) While out of work with a back injury (can't lug TV's up and down stairs like I used to ) I watched the Dog Whisperer a few times, and found him very interesting! Is this along the same lines? I've studied Spence's body pretty thoroughly, and interestingly he will let you handle him a great deal, and doesn't have very many "NO" zones. His interactions are interesting, too, as he is fearless of all the usual noise sources in the home: vacuums, brooms, people coming to the door, toilets, etc. No, he's not deaf. He does get "cat attacks" from time to time, where he flies through the house, usually to his window perch. I find him fun to be with.
    I'll be in touch for the info - anyone in my area your friend might know of?
    It's so good to be back online again - with a valid purpose.
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Here's Spencer

Welcome to PT, Spencer! My but you are one handsome guy, better watch out before all those girl kitties find out where you live and start lining up at your door. I hope we'll be seeing much more of you very soon. There's nothing to worry about or be frightened of ever again... PT standards are very high when it comes to our kitties and your new furever home is the best! Sending you welcome scritchies and tummy rubs
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Kohala, it's so great to see you back on PT!

Spencer is so handsome. It's obvious Grasshopper knew it was time and lead you to him.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

HOW DID I MISS THIS??

Oh Spencer!! it is soooo nice to meet you!! You are one LUCKY kitty cat and your meowmie is gonna spoil you to pieces!

Kohala !! it is good to know you will be posting again.. and we will get to hear more about Spencer and see *more* pictures!

I know Grasshopper must have been waiting to introduce you to the perfect kitty for you to love! I'm so excited for you.. I'm sure Grasshopper is smiling down on you guys!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky