Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P.K. (Pretty-Kitty)

Former User Guest

P.K. (Pretty-Kitty)

P.K. you truly are a wonder cat, taking care of your human like that. I'm glad you picked your human, makes you even more special.
    You ARE very handsome, not just in your world. I love your white fluffy fur and that luxurious tail.

CONGRATULATIONS Pretty-Kitty for being our Cat Of The Day!

P.K. you are one luxerious cat!!! Congratulations Prett Kitty, you are one most deserving COTD!!! What a wonderful little kitty you were for picking out your momma, you must have known one day that she would need you!! I sure hope you get lots of pats and hugs and kisses today you beautiful ball of kitty goodness.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

to P.K.

You are such a beauty P.K. !! I LOVE that lion-like-collar of yours !!Makes you so special !!! I wish you can be a comfort to your mommy for many many more years to come !!!!!

Congrats for being our COTD !!!!!!!!!!!!

P.K.

A real pretty-kitty!
    And such a warm heart!
    Take care of your human friend, and enjoy your life with all your friends!

What a perfect name you have! You are such a pretty cat, a wonderful example of your magnificent breed!

You sound like a really special cat too, taking such good care of your human!!

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with lots of treats and love

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

P.K. - congratulations!

P.K., your Mommie is very fortunate to have you as her companion. I've always believed that God gave cats a very special "healing" capability. Over the years, even kitties that don't normally "cuddle up" have been consoling and showed constant concern. I know you are helping your Mommie!!!

And, you are so purrrfectly beautiful! Everyone here sends congratulations with noserubs and purrs - enjoy your day, P.K!

Bari and the Pride

P.K. your name certainly fits you. What a beautiful photo of you and it sounds like you are pretty inside and outside. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome P.K. Our Very Best Cat of the Day. I'm sure your family will have some very special treats for you on your very special day.
    Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day sweet P.K. You're so pretty in your fluffy white coat. How lucky you picked such a good mum! Enjoy your special day - hope you get lots of extra yummies and cuddles!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

PK what a sweetheart you are! You must love taking care of your mommy. What a wonderfully heartwarming story - it really made my day.

You are so very beautiful, so large and magnificent (just like my Maine Coon girl Priscilla) but just like her, you sound just as beautiful on the inside.

Congratulations for beings Our Cat of the Day!!! We love you Pretty Kitty!

Ahhh, a beautiful white cat, just like my very first love, Sugar.

Nothing about you surprises me - all of your wonderful sweet ways just come natural to you don't they?

Congratulations on your honor today - but we all know that every day your humans can enjoy you is very special.

Pretty boy, Pretty Kitty,

Aren't you well named, sweetheart? You are gorgeous and loving and a healing fur-baby. What a triple star you are! It's a pleasure to honor you as our own "Cat of the Day"!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Pretty kitty,
    You are so hansome, and I love your fur. You are truly a special cat to bring so much comfort and joy to your owner. You chose the right owner to be loved by! I hope you get extra treats and hugs on this special day and congrats on being this wonderful COTD.

P.K.
    You certainly are a Pretty Kitty. Such a good nurse too. Our Pet Talk nurse Sandra, may want to recruit your help. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

The closest I have come to "white" is my Butter cat, who is more like cream.

Pretty Kitty (PK), you are perfection..........definitely pure sugar!!! What a darling you are, knowing when your master isn't feeling up to par. I admire you so for this!!!

Congratulations to PK for being a most perfect, and whitest, Cat of the Day!

P.K is a gorgeous, darling fluffy little guy!