Thread: Cuddles' brother Starr

Cuddles' brother Starr

Cuddles' kitty picture is so sweet and cute. Everyone here at work will love it. Every day (Mon.-Fri.) I post the catoftheday.com as wallpaper on my computer. Since I work the front desk of a busy office, lots of people see it and comment. (Sometimes I post dogoftheday or petoftheday.)

Anyhow, I noticed that Cuddles has a brother named Starr. My cat's name is Star Sapphire, female, and she will be 14 on June 2. Just wanted you to know about my Star.

Have a good day, and thanks for posting Cuddles.

Cuddles & Starr

I'm glad to know another kitty shares such a great name! Starr was my baby boy! He died unexpectedly in his Daddy's arms last year! It was so sad but I was glad he went naturally. We hope somday he makes COTD!

Cuddles & I thank you for your kind compliments!

I have a furbaby named Star too, but she is a 3 yr. old Lab. I'm so sad to hear of Star's passing. I hope to see him one day as our COTD My kitties are Mr. B (Buddy) and Oliver! Just had to tell you that I love the name Star, and I'm sure your Star was a beautiful as his name

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cuddles & Starr...

Awwww....I just looked at your website and Mr. B is soooo cute and fluffy. I wanted to reach out and pick him up! Oliver is quite the cat as well! Just gorgeous! Your dog Star has the cutest doggy face! I just wanted to hold all of them! I am going to try and post a picture of Starr in a minute...so hopefully it works! Thank you for sharing your website!

Starr's Picture

Well,,I found a picture of Starr, certainly not his best but kind of funny. He was always curious and had the best personality. I thought I would share his photo and hope I'm not being to much of a "Mom".
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sallie welcome to Pet Talk! I just caught up with your most recent post today. I, too, work the front desk of a busy office and wish we had internet access at work (they say it's coming...). I would certainly have Dog/Cat/Pet of the Day as my wallpaper! I have two cats and a standard poodle. Hope you enjoy it here!