Thread: Algebra 2 help

Algebra 2 help

I'm hoping to find someone good in Algebra two that can help me with my homework.. I'm failing horribly. I've asked the counselor and teacher for help, and yet nothing. ugh.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Have you asked them if they have a mentoring program? Sometimes the school can hook you up with someone who is good in math to peer-tutor you one on one.

I tried that and the only person they could find to do it completely forgot how to do what I was doing... she totally screwed me up even more.

I've actually been trying to get math help from them since 9th grade, I don't even know how I passed Algebra and Geometry. The school is no good because I've gone to teachers, Assi. Principal, and counselors. They make me fill out this paperwork, then I hear nothing. My mom calls they say they'll find someone and nothing. So i've resorted to asking anyone in or higher than Alg. 2 but they won't help me because they say I'm annoying or their busy or they can't teach it only understand it.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Sounds like the school isn't being very helpful You could maybe try looking in the yellowpages for a tutor or tutoring program. Math is one of those things that its really really helpful to have someone sit with you one-to-one to go through.

You could try looking for online help too, something like typing "algebra tutor" into google may find you some useful resources. I found this link that way ... http://www.algebratutor.org/

One last thought is to maybe try talking to someone in one of those educational stores, like a Scholar's Choice or Learning World or something - they may have some suggestions or referrals, or they may be able to give you some more ideas to try.

Can you ask for help from another good student in the class?

Hi, what are you doing in Algebra 2 right now? And what, if anything specifically, don't you understand? I can try to help you by explaining, but the internet is a tricky thing - it's hard to teach math over computers. I may be able to find something online that will be more clear than I could be. You can PM me about it if you wish, and I'll try to help the best I can.
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}