Thread: What a day....

What a day....

We haven't had school for about 9 days (counting weekends) and today was my first day back. Lets just say it wasn't a day I would like to remember. First hour, Algebra, my teacher told me to come up to his desk. I came to the front of his desk, and he said no, come around I need to TALK to you. I was like Uhh..Ohh, I have a strong A so I wasn't sure what was up. He explained to me that this class was going to be very very easy for me, and that I need to bring something else to do! I took Algebra 1/2 (pre algebra) last year, but he said I should have taken Geometry. I get done with my work with AT LEAST one hour left of class.
    Second period, College Prep Science, I go to the bathroom (guys,...please skip reading this..) and I have a huge stain from my beloved 'monthly' . Embarassed, I asked a teacher that was in the bathroom if it was noticable, she said not really, but not to walk up the stairs in front of any teenage boys I couldn't believe it. I called my dad and told him to go home and get me some pants. Thank goodness he was able to, I was SO embarrased.
    The minute I sat down in class after calling my dad, the phone rings, it's Mr.Brekke (person who you go to when you get into trouble, assistant principle) asking for...ME. I had no idea what was going on, and I finally found his office, and his secretary let me in. I walked in and it was Mr.Brekke and Mr. Stock (the councilor). Mr. Brekke told me to have a seat, and told me I wasn't in trouble so just to relax. I have been having problems with this guy Stuart (whom I used to think of as a friend, he thought we were gonna date, but I started going out with my ex again) Stuart has been kind of harrassing me, and telling me my boyfriend is an idiot, trying to give me hugs, and he even walked me into the wall and told me I "wanted" him. I told Mr. Brekke the story, and he thanked me. He had already talked to Josh (my boyfriend) and Joe (Josh's friend, was mad at Stu for what he did to me). Stuart was going to Mr. Brekke after me... He told me I was not to tell Josh or Joe if Stuart did anything to me again, and to come to them. Thank goodness there wasn't a fight between the three of them.

My day pretty much stunk,...sorry to vent!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Aww that really sucks. I hope tommorowis better for you!!
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Yea, seriously! I really hope that Stuart guy leaves you alone!
    in on the joke and i cant stop laughing

4. Well... this isnt much,, but heres a for all your troubles
    hope tomrrow tiz a better day for ya

Wow what a stinky day,

Hope that weird dude leave's you alone just tell him too buzz off or somthing.

Yeah, sounds like my day wasn't too much better. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

aww, I am sorry, Beth! ((hugs)) I hope tomorrow is much better for you!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

So sorry about your day but here is a (((BIG HUG)))to make you feel a little better. I hope that werid guy leaves you alone.He just sounds like he has some problems.Wishing you a better day tomorrow.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Thanks everyone.

I just found out about an hour ago, that Stuart (the guy who harrased me) has been telling people (not sure if he told mr. brekke the same thing) that I lied about the WHOLE thing. I dont know about you, but it is pretty hard to make up THAT story, and to have three other people at least tell you the same story and get it all right. ....he just pisses me off more and more... I sure hope tomorrow is better.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]