Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chester

Chester

Hi,
    I had to send my Schnouzer to my Grandparents gargesale today because he has to find a new family,i didnt want to have to get rid of him and he might even come home tonight....but i have to because he needs more room he luvss to run but cant here.....and he needs some one that can work with him and be a only dog so i thought i would try to get some pics of him on here asap ttul tt4n

Kayla
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCA(Future Cledus's of America)
    FTC(Future Twister Chaser)
    FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)
    FFA(Future Farmers of America)

Here is a pic of chester//hopefully it will show up.......i had never really put a pic of chester on here so hes one 4 all to c ttul tt4n
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)

Why do you have to get rid of him? Are you selling him at the garage sale? I'm confused.... He is the most adorable thing....I wish I could take him...

We where selling him for 50$..but i dunno what my mom decided....we have to get rid of him because we dont have a fenced in yard, we will soon but dont right now,and he is a fighter i have a great peranies and chester tries to fight him and Charlie the great peranies had enough and fought back one day,didnt hurt chester but chester never stopped....so we have to get rid of him...i wish i didnt but i do and chester really needs to be somwhere that he can be the only dog.....well g2g ttul tt4n

Kayla
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)

How many dogs do you have? Please don't sell him for $50....WIll you screen his potential home? How old is Chester?
    You're in Texas right? Maybe Aly will take him or at least be able to find him a home.....

You need to find a Schnauzer Rescue group, to ensure that Chester finds the right home, ChewMonkey. Let me do some research quickly for you.

Do you think that your mother would go along with turning him into a rescue group so that he could be adopted out to the right kind of people? A garage sale is no way to get rid of any dog, let alone a pure bred one.

This is so sad.

I found the following contact information using "Ask Jeeves". Please have your mother do this rather than selling the dog at the garage sale.

Bolivia Powell, AMSC National Rescue Chairman
    4930 Northaven Road
    Dallas, TX 75229 USA
    (214) 363-5630
    [email protected]

Rescue Lone Star Miniature Schnauzer Club of Dallas
    Evelyn Hoover
    Mesquite, TX 75149
    (972) 285-4525
    [email protected]

Minature Schnauzer Rescue of Houston
    Karen Gayeski 281-580-6692
    Vicky Beard 713-690-7991
    Bev Smith 281-419-7250
    Houston TX 77090
    [email protected]

Miguel F. Orozco
    9134 Truolon Dr
    Houston, TX 77036
    [email protected]
    (713) 772-8221

Please try to contact one of these people who are nearest to you and get some assistance. I am assuming Chester is a Miniature Schnauzer. If you need more help, please ask. This is terribly upsetting.

One more thing, Kayla. Jennifer is right. Aly is a wonderful rescue resource in Texas. I know it is a big state, which is why I gave you so many different names, but Aly works at a shelter, and even if you aren't near to her, she may be able to steer you to the right person. Please try this route first before selling him at the garage sale. PLEASE!!

hi,
    thanks for the help..i dont think he is minature....what we are doing is the people that want him have to have a fenced in yard,and we are sapossed to get their#.....if my mom remembers wich hopfully chester will come home.....what me and my dad are doing is going to there house and checking it out making shure that it is the right place for chester......but my mom i think is just giving chester away and not doing as me and my dad planned......i hope that she isnt......i will tell her about the rescue groups though if hopfully she brings chesse back....thanks abunch and i hope very much that she brings him back
    Thanks
    Kayla
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)

CHester

o yes chester is about 4 yrs old maybe 5........he might have papers and does not do good around men.....the people we got him from their father was mean to the dogs when they made him mad...he didnt beat them but yell at them and mean towards them i guess,but we really dont know much about this.......so chester is not good around men...my dad loves chester like every 1 else here and dosent want to get rid of him but we need to...thanks again 4 all the help....
    Thanks
    Kayla
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)

When will your Mom be home? Can you give her a call at your grandparent's house? I'm sure we can find Chester a great home through all the help here at Pet Talk!!! If the money is important, I will wire your mom the $50 tonight!!! I don't want Chester sold at a garage sale....

A garage sale?? Really? Thats terrible! Your putting Chester in the hands of an absoulute stranger, who probably hasn't even considered getting a dog, because they thought they were going to a garage sale. This is definately not a good idea. Chester needs to go to a family who is seeking him, not household items sold in a garage. A dog is a family member, not a quick $50. Please check out the rescue sites that Logan looked up for you. I'm sure Chester would be grateful to you! Good Luck!

Amy, Benny & Cody!

Pictures of Benny & Cody!

He didny get sold!!!!!! i dont think we are selling him.....what are plan is that we find sum 1 in our area and check out there house and lat chester stay awhile and then go back check up on him and if all works out then he gets to stay if he likes it...we already tried this at one home and they had a male lab ,not good......well i g2 walk him now ttul tt4n
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)

O yeah...i told my mom about the Rescue places but she dosnt want him taken to one but thanks ne ways......we had one person in dallas that wannted him and the lady said she had a new house and a fencened yard and no dogs but when my dad got there there was a big lab that greated them at the door of a small appartment!!!!so we are being carful at finding chester a home...we are looking for a live time home for chester and if nething happends to him and they cant care 4 him any more chester comes back to us.....if any one knows any one in texas around East Texas that wants a small dog that lives in the country or some where that has a fenced in yard no Small kids and perhaps a teenager that can spend time with him chester needs to be the ONLY dog........to some we may be asking for much but we all love chester very much and Chester had been moved around to many houses that we want the next home is taken to to be his last home with a loving family that can give him much more......
    Thanks
    Kayla
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)

HI,
    here is another dog that we HAVE TO get rid of!!!Her name is Nana...she is umm i forgot what her dad was but i will send a pic......and her mom had Dal,and Pit,or maybe Boxer.....she is stilll small and does not do good around cats she has already killed a kitten and is not so sweet around MoomPIe my kitty....She looks some what like a BC but my brother Chris dose not what her any more becasue she is too wild for him and is hard to control evern though she is small....she is lookinf quite thin latley we have no idea why though i mean she eats ans eats and eats !!!!yet she dosent gain any weight and we already wormed her when we first got her could she have them again?????well i g2g ttul tt4n

Kayla
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)