Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Morning Magoo?

Sunday Morning Magoo?

I thought that this morning I would post something happy. I'm spending my days looking at the wonderful babies I still have and trying not to look back at what has been lost.

Magoo and Abigail still have that wonderful loving relationship. He does fine with all the other cats and the babies but he has never bonded with any others like he has with her. Of course she gives him no choice! She pretty much pushes herself into him and swoons! I caught this scene in the bed.

Sorry, this one is kind of blurry

She just adores her Grampy Goo

I know you all have been missing Goo. He is doing great (Thank you God!) The skin over his eye is so stretched that it always looks full these days but he's ok.

Here is Mr. Handsome posing

Goo says it's about time I started showing him off again!!! What a HAM!!

MAGOO! We missed you, you handsome hunka kitty. You are so good to Abigail!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

The snuggly pics are adorable!
    Michelle

Oh, Magoo. It's so good to see your handsome face again. It's so wonderful you have found happiness and a delightful companion in Abigail.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Adorable
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

My first thread to open today and it sure gave me a big grin I love snuggling pictures so much!!

Magoo posing really is a handsome pic. The white on his bib kind of flips out in a rakish way - it really adds to his charm.

Quote Originally Posted by catcrazylady
    She pretty much pushes herself into him and swoons!
    That image makes me giggle. Lisa you have the cutest and funniest way of describing the babies in your posts. It is a real talent you have when you compose threads. Another reason you are so well loved I think

What heart warming snuggly photos. A great way to start a day.

A good way to stay happy is to count your blessings, and those two certainly can be at the top of the list.

First thread this morning and what a sight to see!! I have to admit it took me awhile to see them, the tears of joy were flowing like a river for awhile.

Man! I can not tell you how much we have missed our Gooster here and I know many will be thrilled that we have our Gooster back. He just looks as handsome as ever, still that handsome sweetie that is PT's heart.

I had just figured that he and Abigail had outgrown their bond and it does the heart good to see they haven't, it looks even more "tight"... That is just to sweet. That ole street cat has such a BIG heart!

Abigail is such a lovely Lady now and she is all grown up and looking mature.

Lisa, I am so glad you are back, for however long you are here for. I know how much I missed you and your Saturday morning Brats. Welcome HOME!

I LOVE YOU MAGOO!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

LOL - what a ham, indeed!

How can a kitty without sight know just how to pose for the camera? Must be Ham Instinct, found usually in the Magoo species!

He and Abigail are just adorable together!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Gooster, our handsome boy!!!! Lisa, I made Magoo's picture with Abigail my background on my computer. He has come so far! You should be proud of yourself for standing by him through thick and thin, and I KNOW have the scars to prove it!!

Thanks for sharing such great pictures!

(((((HUGS))))) to you pretty lady!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

The absolute perfect way to begin a Sunday morning! Thank you so very much for sharing these two with us.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrazylady
    She pretty much pushes herself into him and swoons! I caught this scene in the bed.
    This really cracked me up. I pictured Abigail doing a "Scarlett O'Hara" swoon right into Rhett's arms.

It is so nice to have you and your babies back with us.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Awww, what cute little buddies together!

Double Delight!! Seeing Magoo and his precious Abigail is just about the best surprise today They look wonderful and so sweet

Thank you for taking the time to do this for your PT friends - you are a very special lady.

Many hugs and prayers to you,
    Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

I had been worring about that sweet guy with all the sickness. He may have been an horrible guy to start but the patience sure paid off . kisses to gooster and Abby who just knew his soft spot.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel