Thread: Sweet Njála Rós !

Sweet Njála Rós !

What a cute dog you are, Njála Rós!! I am so sorry that nobody wanted you; but hey, you found your perfect forever home now! I am happy to find a DOTD all the way from Iceland here
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Njala Ros!!

Good morning to you, sweet little girl. We're typing through tears of joy after reading your story. How sad your former owners wouldn't take the time you needed as a little puppy. As your owner says, of course you were having issues, because they didn't want to take the time to train you. It's a wonderful thing that your forever human decided to adopt you, despite the odds the he/she faced in the process. Kudos to your loving family for keeping you in their home and giving you a good life. We think you look alot like a Beagle but we don't know alot about breeds. No matter what breed you are, you're 100% cute as a button and it's our great pleasure to meet you this morning. Please have your humans give you lots of extra kisses from us today. Congratulations on being our well deserved DOTD and we wish you and your family continued happiness together!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Sweet Njala Ros

Njala~

You are such a cutie pie!!!!WOW! You found a great pair of parents to.!!!!Have you heard the saying "You lucky dog!", well you are...

Good morning Njala, what a sweet looking girl you are. And such a lucky girl to find your loving mom and dad. Shame on those awful people who left you at the store; still, it was better than leaving you out on the street. Hope you have a long happy life pretty Njala, with lots of hugs and treats coming your way today. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Njála Rós

Sweetheart ... your story is the kind we love to hear about. I'm soooooo happy you found your forever home!!! You also happen to be my favorite breed of dog ... that would be ... DOG !!! Oh, and before I forget ... I just love your coat. Very pretty, very chic!!! Paris runway, here you come!!! Your mommy claims to be somewhat immune to the power that all dogs wield so effortlessly ... that being "the look" and the ability to steal a heart without lifting a paw!!! We have proof of over 15 puppy home placements, but then, you came along!!! Hmmm ... I suspect mommy is very kind hearted, but we can't rule out your inestimable charms!!! This is one of those stories with a happy ending for everyone!!! Happy DOTD to you, sweetie!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Sweet Girl

You are very sweet looking gal and aspecial dog. And your story is a great one. You are a lucky dog. Have agreat DOTD!!!

Hey there gorgeous girl! What a happy, heartwarming tale of rescue your loving Mom treats us to this day! Yes, hearts are melting and eyes are tearing up knowing that such a deserving doggie has found her way to her forever family! I can't imagine how your first "family" could ever abandon such a precious soul. But less your wonderful Mom, your "Dad" and the landlord/lady for all conspiring to make yours a very happy, fairy tale ending! And no, I'm not surprised one bit to learn how handily you have won over the hearts of all who cross your path! They don't come any sweeter or more beautiful than you!
    Congratulations to you precious Njala Ros, our super duper, most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl! I hope you and your proud family are enjoying a very special, fun and love filled "top dog" day!

Happy DOTD, sweetheart! What a pretty girl you are, who could resist you? It's probably best that your first owner took you back to the pet store - just look how well it turned out! You found a furever home, and your mom adores you! What a sweet story, complete with a "happily ever after" ending!

Hello NJjala Ros,

I don't know what your first family was thinking when they brought you
    home, but look at you now sweet girl. You are a beautiful little soul and
    I'm so happy you have people who love you just the way you are. Happy
    congrats on being chosen for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bless you, your boyfriend and your landlord! Happiness all around! How could anyone NOT want you, gorgeous Njala? Enjoy your special day in beautiful Iceland!

I've been Boooo'd!

Njala Ros, I have never met a dog from Iceland before! You are adorable, and the setting in which your photo was taken is beautiful. It sounds like you have made your humans very, very happy! And so, happy Dog-of-the-Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678