Thread: ARastaCat

Former User Guest

ARastaCat

Oh, what cutie you are! And you sound like fun too, harrasing the doggie, wow! And slapping your mommy, LOL, you sound so hilarious!
    Hope you have a special kitty time today and get extra treats! After all, you are our very adorable COTD today!
    CONGRATULATONS!!!!

Rasta is a gorgous peachy color!!! Rasta, you really do run the household, don't you? You are stunning and look very comfortable in your mom's chair! I'll bet you are simply regal all stretched out on the water bed!! Don't give your Golden brother too hard of a time!! They're the best!!

Congratulations to you on being the Cat of the Day!!

ArastaCat, aren't you the regal, beautiful, handsome cat. It sounds like you rule the house. lol I love that photo of you, and what beautiful coloring you have. Congratulations dear, handsome, funloving ArastaCat our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    I'm sure your family will have some very special treats for you on your very special day.
    Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

Rasta,

What a clever, beautiful cat you are. Not every cat knows how to wrap humans around their paws, but you certainly have that knack down.

I think your copper eyes are delightful. Hope you have a marvelous day as we celebrate Rasta as our Cat of the Day!!! Hurrah!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

ARastaCat
    You certainly are a fluffy ball of orange fur and fun! I love those eyes!!! Make your Mommie give you extra yummies for being our special Cat of the Day today.

ARastaCat, I love the way you slowly took over your Mom's chair - then the waterbed and now the dog. It is hard work training these humans isn't it? You sure are a beauty, your eyes melted my heart! Congratulations on your special honor today.

WOW What an Orange Beauty!

ARastaCat, you are an extremely magnificent and obviously "in control" feline! What purrrrsonality you have! We just got back from vacation and were glad to be welcomed back to Cat of the Day with your fab photo!

Congratulations on being today's COTD...we loved your story and you are a BEAUTIFUL ORANGE BALL OF FLUFF!

Bari and the Pride

RASTA CAT

You are just Gorgeous !! I'm sure you already know that.LOL.
    I loved reading your story and of course, your photo is Great.
    I'm so happy that you have loving folks to live with & to
    experience the "good life" that all kitties deserve. Many
    congratulations on your day of honor as a Special Fluffy
    CAT OF THE DAY !!!

Hey there Arastacat! I have to agree with you, you are one gorgeous ball of orange fluff! Oh, those eyes!! What a scamp you are Rasta, teasing and taunting your Mommy and Golden pal Cutter! I'd say you've got everybody wrapped around those precious little paws! I know you'll have an extra special day celebrating top cat honors. How could they deny sweet, sassy Arastacat! Congratulations to you gorgeous Arastacat, Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rasta - what a rascal you are. Your mom must have nerves of steel when walking around in the dark - waiting for you to trip her up!

You are soooo beautiful and cuddly - completely irresistable!

Have heaps of treats, darling boy, on your special day.

Big purrs from Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby (who said you look like her kind of man!)
    Regards
    Diane

A handsome kitty, and a woderful friend, but I hope that poor dog gets some extra treats and loving for being teased.

ARastaCat. Oh-my, aren't you spunky?!!
    You can get away with it though, since you are SO CUTE! You and your GR brother kinda look alike too I think

Congrats to our beautiful, fluffy, orange COTD............ARastaCat!

Hi Rasta,
    You are such a smart kitty--you know how to keep those humans wrapped around your paw! I think every home should have a designated "lively kitty" just like you (and our Emmett )!! We love your peachy-orange color, too! Have a wonderful day and lots of treats!

Love from Cindy, Stump, and Emmett
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett

What a beautiful, magnificent, gorgeous and i might add adorable looking fella you are. I just love your coloring and those big beautiful eyes. You look so regal sitting in your chair.
    Congratulations on being the cat of the day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Hope that waterbed is well padded!