Thread: Wal-Mart has gone WAY too far!!!!

Wal-Mart has gone WAY too far!!!!

Ok so me and my friend are going to Wal-mart looking for halloween stuff when,

As always I wanted to pass by the fish section, it was horrible!

Not 1,2,3,4 or even 5 but at least 20 or more fish where DEAD!

There where 2 dead bettas that had bodies rotting and 1 lucky survivor who's little bowl was full of crap and it was foged up with food! sadly I had no money to take him home but if he's there ill go buy him!

The goldfish section- There where 5 dead goldfish all stuck together floating at the top and some sick ones at the bottum each tank of goldfish had a dead body and a sick member it was so sad these little fish are living a horrible life.

There where silver sharks cramed in a little tank!!!! one of them was realy sick and had its fins tearing off.

The mollies had skeletons!!!! freaking skeleton now you know how long those dead fish have been in the tank that long and still not one dam person would clean them out NOT ONE!!!!!

The other day those 2 dead betta's where just waiting for someone to take them home but sadly they never made it to that day.

So I grab my friend and talk to this lady about it and tell her...

''Sorry lady but I dont like seeing dead fish all over!!'' and she says ya me too ill get someone too look at them right away... I waited no one came.

Asked another lady to take care of them..she said she would talk to someone,still no one came to the poor dieing fish!!!!

After that we had to leave I took 2 tiny goldfish home one for me and one for my friend and the guy who got them for me with the net, nearly droped them he said he would try to help me because when he called the fish section people they never came.. I actualy had to hold the bag for him so that he could put the little goldies in there properly.

Im going to right a letter to Wal-mart or get someone from Pj's pet centre too look at them and know what to do because as you can see this is out of control and no one at Wal-mart gives a fudge!!!

THOSE IDIOTS THEY SHOULD NOT NOT NOT SELL FISH!!!!

Ithink it's that store and it's department manager a our walmart has awhole new look and I haven't seen a dead fish since the remodel a year ago. the staff in the department are knowledgeable about fish and most pets. (a first i KNOW) I would send a note to the gm of the store as well as the coprate office.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Email Wal-Mart over and over and over until you see results. I always do this every time I need to blow off steam and complain. Keep on trying, somebody will step up to help you eventually. Good Luck!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Complaining seems to help with walmart. Sheboygan's walmart usually has decent fish because there are a lot of activist people around. They even have a billboard in the pet section where you can hang information about puppy mills and about animal care and such. Appleton's walmarts aren't bad either and I usually buy from them.
    Any store that gets shipments of fish once a week is going to have dead fish. Some stores are just more active in hiding it. I think your walmart just doesn't take much time in scooping dead fish because people don't care, or people spend money on pity fish.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Call the store manager and keep calling! Write to the store, Wal-Mart's corporate offices and animal control services in your area. Be sure to have someone go over it before you send it for spelling and grammar so it looks like you mean business. Good luck.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

That's just awful. Complaining sounds good to me. Our Wal-Mart has never been the best but you only see one or two dead fish every once in a while here.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]