Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hubby makes me mad( good update first op )

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic
    Goofball! I didn't mean you, age wise...I already knew about your age. I meant the OP. She sounds young.

And, you are a tail worker offer, btw.
    I agree, she does sound quite young.

Yep, I am a tail worker offer. I am a firm believer in that you have to work for things you want and that life was never supposed to be a cakewalk. You gotta do what you gotta do, even if it's what you don't want to do. You have little right to complain about your life choices if you aren't willing to admit mistakes/defeats/hardships, learn from them and try again.

It was his idea. She is 2 yrs, and has only been going for a month. She's always been clingy. From the day she was born I held her always.

I didn't want her going because I've had bad things always happen to me in care of someone else.

She does get a nap there. She lays down and just falls asleep like everyone else. From day one shes done that.

Now at home... call me a weirdo if you must, but I still breastfeed. And she still nurses to sleep and won't go w/o it.

I got with him at 17, he was 21. Married at 19, now I a m24

I would be the last person to call you weird for BF a toddler. Seeing that I still BF Jonah, twice a day. I had Jonah in 'preschool', for 3 visits, my mom went with him. It didn't work. He wasn't ready. Not cause he was clingy, but, developmentally, he wasn't ready. I would not leave my two year old in the hands of someone else (excluding my family, of course) unless it was absolutely necessary. Couldn't do it. Wouldn't do it. To hear you say that you had fears of her going, as something bad happens you when you were/are left in the care of others makes me question your duty to your child. I don't care how married you are, or, if he is the husband to top all husbands, no one controls my responsibility to my child except me.

Does your counsellor know all of what is going on? Are you two being completely honest with your counsellor? It sounds to me that you both need to be doing alot more work on your relationship than is currently being done. Yes, he's controlling and yes you are rebelling against his controls. But at what cost? I think you need to sit down and really think about what it is that you want and whether you can remain in this marriage. Your counsellor really needs to be doing more work to get you two on the same page, if that is indeed what you want. Get to the counsellor right away, both of you and both of you be honest about your situation. I'm thinking the counsellor might recommend a separation period.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

also.. he thinks she will start speaking sentances from going there. But I know a child that is her age speaking sentances and has never been in daycare

Quote Originally Posted by ashleycat
    also.. he thinks she will start speaking sentances from going there. But I know a child that is her age speaking sentances and has never been in daycare
    She is TWO!!!!! Kids learn to talk at different ages, even girls. Sheesh, Louise. You are so chock full of excuses. I wonder why you couldn't give half of these excuses, or ones like them, up to your husband, and stick your ground.

To think your child is in daycare while you rant on the internet. Sorry, but, you have clearly made your choice in this. Too bad for your child and your pets. The two adults in the relationship are getting JUST what they are entitled to. Sad.

Ashleycat - what do you want to see happen? what would be your ideal?

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic
    I would be the last person to call you weird for BF a toddler. Seeing that I still BF Jonah, twice a day. I had Jonah in 'preschool', for 3 visits, my mom went with him. It didn't work. He wasn't ready. Not cause he was clingy, but, developmentally, he wasn't ready. I would not leave my two year old in the hands of someone else (excluding my family, of course) unless it was absolutely necessary. Couldn't do it. Wouldn't do it. To hear you say that you had fears of her going, as something bad happens you when you were/are left in the care of others makes me question your duty to your child. I don't care how married you are, or, if he is the husband to top all husbands, no one controls my responsibility to my child except me.
    He kept pushing me to take her. All because his friend did the same thing. My girl is the reason why I want to stay home.

We are complete opposites too.

I'm liberal an hes conservative.

I'm into tat, peircing, animals and art. He is into collecting art for investments only, money, no animals and nice things.

His family is really strict. He's always trying to impress them. His father is a retired ambassador.

IMO being opposite it not necessarily a bad thing, I am opposite from my husband in many ways. It truly can be worked out.

I am seriously beginning to think this is all a big joke. Do you read what you type? My goodness! To think a child is involved in this. Is there something wrong with you? He talked you into it? Your child is the reason YOU stay home? To bad your CHILD doesn't get to stay home. That doesn't even make a lick of sense.

I don't care if he is the next King of England. Where is your sense of duty and responsibililty to this situation?

Goodluck in whatever you decide to do. I'm washing my hands of this.
    I'm not married.
    I'm not a mom.
    I'm not involved.
    Toodles to you!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by ashleycat
    He kept pushing me to take her. All because his friend did the same thing.
    So?
    We are complete opposites too.
    So?
    I'm liberal an hes conservative.
    So?
    I'm into tat, peircing, animals and art. He is into collecting art for investments only, money, no animals and nice things.
    So?
    His family is really strict. He's always trying to impress them. His father is a retired ambassador.
    So?

I am on board with Joh on this one. I feel for the animals and the baby. But the parents are reaping what they have sowed.

shes home now, asleep in my arms. She has a cold and fell asleep again.

When she goes there, I'm not on here. I am cleaning and making crafts for my website.

Like I've said. She has only been going for a month. He was pushing me to get her going. Him, his friends, my mom. They all seem to know whats better. I know I have a hard time standing up to them.

Since I've started counselling.. I'm trying to get my confidence back. Become a stronger person. But even she says she would benefit going there.

I think I've read before that you have depression? Or was it something else? I can't remember now...have you been getting any counseling for that? Or is your counseling couples therapy?