Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hubby makes me mad( good update first op )

I'm glad that the two of you are working on it!!

It's the old tug of War that often happens in a Marriage !!

( He just needs to take a look at his own spending habits!!!, without judging yours!!)

I think you two have this under control~~~keep your communication open!!!

Oh, and, Keep that Bunny too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy
    I would get rid of husband, sorry, that's just my opinion.
    You read my mind

Seriously, maybe hes a bit jealous of the animals? do you pay them 100% attention? I dont know much about bunnies can you but their stuff in bulk? maybe that will cut the costs down a bit?

A bunny can't cost too much, just try not to spend too much.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom
    A bunny can't cost too much, just try not to spend too much.
    LOL. I don't spend much. But how can you turn down a pretty colar for the kitty or doggie or what ever lol..

Well, now I make my own scarfs lol

Sounds like for a while you need to keep petco off the statement! Just try for a few months.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

lol, yeah. well. when I wait last min to get supplies I go there. I need to go to the GOOD stuff lol.

oops

Sara,

Husbands are too much trouble!!!!!! they stink!!!!!!!
    AMEN to that, sister!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Well, I'm not the best resource for what makes a marriage work, but if he's the type (like my ex) who insists that "he who makes the money makes the rules," then what I'd do is present him with a bill for household services. That might help bring it home to him that it's not just "his" money--it's money that's earned through a partnership to which you contribute. And partners have an equal right to decide how the partnership funds are spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
    Husbands are too much trouble!!!!!! they stink!!!!!!!
    Only if you got the wrong one! The right one is much less trouble!

My husband knows better than ask me to choose between him and the critters. He's lose, not because I don't love him enough, but because if he truly loves me, he'd never ask me to make that choice. (He wouldn't in any case.)

Course the money issues you describe are exactly why we have no joint bank accounts. I make my own money and once I've covered my share of the household expenses, I can spend it on whatever I want to and he can't say a word. Likewise, when he goes a little nuts at the hardware store, I can't say a word!

I like the idea of a bill for your household work. Housekeepers make $15 - $20 per hour.

I would suggest doing this at a counselling session though. Or suggesting doing it at the counselling session!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier
    Only if you got the wrong one! The right one is much less trouble!

My husband knows better than ask me to choose between him and the critters. He's lose, not because I don't love him enough, but because if he truly loves me, he'd never ask me to make that choice. (He wouldn't in any case.)
    Same here. Anyway Justin has brought home almost as many as I have.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I would love to do the bill for the housework

Only I've already brought up giving me an allowance. And he has never gave me anything. Saying he wants to pay the bills/credit cards off first. In that rate I'll never see anything. Which is why I just get over feeling guilty about spending some and get what I need for myself, daugher and animals.

It's not like I'm running a farm here. No offense. Tho I would love to lol.

I have my own small business making jewelry. But I'm not making squat off of it. In fact I'm loosing money due to buying supplies. But I keep telling him.. as long as I'm selling what I make yaddy yadda. I have lots of stuff I've made. Just gotta figure out where totake it to be sold.

I've bought business cards and post cards. 2 Car magnets one for my car, one for his.

His father is the boss in his house. Very strict. So I can already tell hubby is going to be strict. I'm laid back. I want our kids to have fun, but stay out of trouble. I want them to be able to talk to me about anything. Not be afraid to.

It's YOUR bunny, and YOUR dog. He has NO right WHATSOEVER to take either of them or any of your other animals away from you... EVER.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

I like you guys! =)