Thread: Cinder and Smoke - where are you?

Cinder and Smoke - where are you?

I sure have missed the updates on you guys. Doesn't Phred let you use the puter anymore?

I sure miss you too!! Any chance of getting your dad to turn on the puter?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Former User Guest
    I saw them today, I guess they are just lurking

Ohhh; We be here...

Nuffin much been happenin that's exciting...

Finally warmed up enuff to go swimmin inna BigLake on Memorial weekend - so we dun that. Had a lotta phunn till it wuz time to walk back to where we parked the trakter kar. Smoke wuz walkin kinda slow.

Dinner time came round and Dad asked Smokey fur a paw shake - Kid handed over the paw but howled when Dad gave the shake... A quick flip onna back and a paw 'spection revealed torn pads on 3 outa 4 paws...

Don't know when or how he tore em up... The torn spots kinda shriveled up and got all dryed out. Dad trimmed off the torn parts and Smoke started walkin a lot better. We went swimmin again on Saterday an Smoke managed to survive wiffout hurtin any pawz!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Well, Smokey, no wonder you haven't been around. Hurtz paws and poundin on puters - don't mix.

Sure glad you got to go swimming though, don't you just love summer? I used to go swimming in a "swimming hole" in Ohio when I was little. I would have to think real hard to remember the name of it - I was pretty little and it was a long time ago. I'll have to ask the "older brother" where it was.

We used to go to Lake Erie a lot - met relatives who drove down from Canandaigua and we drove up from Warren.

Cinder and Smoke you take good care now - and we don't care if you just slept the day away - tell us about it.

Cinder and Smoke,
    A big ole howdy from the other sheps on the board. It's good ta hear from yas. Sorry about those owwwy paws, Smoke! We only got ta swim in a creek this week, but it was sure fun! A BIGLake would be funner!! Bet you guys love it!

Killi and Shi
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

It's good to hear from you Cinder & Smoke. Sure glad you got these nasty things out of your paw! We went digging in our garden all weekend - I bet you would have loved to help us there - but going swimming is a lot nicer, I can tell you!

Hope you'll post a report soon again. You take care!!

hugs to you all
    Fister & his mum

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Lovely to hear from you Cinder and Smoke - missed you a lot. Sorry Smoke had an owie paw - you look after yourselves. xxx

Lynne

Glad to see you guys are still around. It's kind of ackward around here without you.

Hey Cinder, Patience here. When you get a chance, go to my photo album and look at the picture titled cinder look alike under my dogs. I think we might be related.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar