Thread: I´m sooooo heartbroken right now......

I´m sooooo heartbroken right now......

I wish this thread never started at all...........but I´m here in need of a spirit lift up..........I mainly don´t post about this stuff, but this IS something I had to share.......(you´ll see why further ahead)

Most of you know I seriously intended to keep little "miss piggy".......well.......It turns out we´ve been through some very rough times lately (which I didn´t posted, I thought they were not worth it) not economically as already having two dogs and adding a third one would be no problem at all, I CAN PROVIDE food, vet care, etc...........but one thing I might not be able to provide is TIME........time that a puppy needs to develop as a good dog.........and by no means I want her to turn out a bad dog. She so deserves a good home that can give her proper time dedication so she can become a great adult dog and not a desctructive one just cause shes bored (and having a non animal lover as a hubby who know what his reaction would be, i just couldn´t live with that on my concience) .....having two other dogs would help a bit in getting her tired, but she needs proper human training......and my dogs are not qualified for that matter............

so right now i´m so devastated, heartbroken.........and all you can imagine..

I DONT WANNA LET HER GO.......

but my head is spinning I cant´think straight........for one thing I wish I could home her in a place where she´ll do better, she deserves it, but I have a hunch I´ll never see her again (even with screening) .......for other I wish some PTer would like to have her, in which case I´ll see her grow......but she´ll have to be flown (and i´m not sure about international regulations) .....so I really don´t know what else to say, I´m just typing and rereading and think I´m being so confusing, and I´m getting LES............

ok i´m literally crying right now...........sorry............

as for the Dog calendar I still wish to have her pic on, to save it as a memento of the time we shared........

I still have her right now, I´ll cherish every day i have with her, until the time comes........which i don´t want it to come.........aw man!!......I´m so sad!!
    I try to keep positive but when the subject is touched I can´t help but cry....I might look fine and laugh and all, but just mention this and water works full speed.....

thanks for reading this..........you don´t have to post at all.......but your support and good thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated........

Just in case anyone think I´m getting rid of her because any reason...I´M NOT!!.......I don´t want to.....
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Awww, poor you! We know you must be heartsore, but that you are making this decision with her future in mind, which is a lovely and unselfish thing for you to do. Sending hugs your way.

i'm so sorry. it's hard to give up a pet. i'm sure it's extreamly hard since you've had the puppy since she was born. good luck finding her a home. we know you love her and are just thinking of her well being.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

That's such a sad, sad story, Husky_Mom!!!!

I just can't imagine what you are feeling!!!!(Well , Yes, I can, and I know that it just has to hurt)

You are such a sweetheart , taking her in , regardless of this outcome!!
    You are so LOVING and UNSELFISH!!!!

{{{HUGS}}}

{{{{hugs}}}}}
    Michelle

At least you realized this now when she's still a puppy and easier to find a home for! I know it's tough, but you're doing what's best for 'miss piggy'. ((((hugs)))))

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

(((hugs))) and more (((hugs)))
    Isabel, I'm getting LES right along with you. I know how much you want to keep her. You helped her into this world, she's like one of your own kids. Of course you want what is best for her. Its understandable that your time is limited - raising your skin kids is pretty time-consuming too, plus taking care of your hubby. No easy answers, sweetheart, but know that I'm praying with you for the best possible outcome for dear little Miss Piggy. PM me anytime, I'm here for you.

thank you all for your thoughts........I really need some sort of comfort from people who understand the feeling I´m going through........It´s not easy when people think you must be nuts to cry over a dog........It´s difficult for me adn I´m glad to have this place in where I can share my current state.......

sorry.... water works just started.......I´ll get back to this, when I cool off a bit, I´m at work, they´ll just give me weird eyes......

thanks again for your inputs......I really appreciate having you guys!!.....((hugs to all))......
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365