Thread: Hilarious Cat Behavior

Threaded View

Hilarious Cat Behavior

Not too long ago, I had just turned out the light and snuggled under the covers when all of a sudden I hear this very loud SCUFFLESCUFFLESCUFFLE noise coming from the direction of the catboxes, which I had just changed. Thinking it was Shadow, my Russian Blue (RIP Uncle Shadow), who loves to throw huge paws full of litter all over the place, hence the covered boxes...I turned on the light, groaning aloud, "SHA-DOOOOOWWW..." only to find Dandelion, my 3-year-old Flame Point Siamese, with his head poking out of the box. And then his head poked back in, and hilarity ensued as he started chasing his tail inside the litterbox, his sides brushing the sides of the lid so closely that you could see it on the outside, and there was the mystery of the SCUFFLESCUFFLESCUFFLE noise, prominently solved. And of course litter flying out of the box all over the floor. I laughed so hard, that he stopped chasing and poked his head back out, and I saw that familiar sparkle of mischief in those big blue eyes as he poked his head back in and went for another spin around the box a few times!!!

So, tell me about crazy things that your cat has done to make you "laugh so hard your sides will ache, your heart will go pitter-pat...!!!"
    Last edited by ValorousFlame777; 08-30-2006 at 04:11 PM. Reason: misspellings!!!