I'm new to the forum, so hello everyone.

My name is Des, I'm 19 years old, and live in beautiful Central Oregon. I'm currently training as a dog groomer. I have three cats, two rats, and a dog currently.

Riddle

Riddle is my 6 mo. old APBT (possibly mix) puppy. We get her from the Portland, Oregon Humane Society on June 30. She's a great little dog. Riddle currently weighs 31.2 lbs, but is still growing! Riddle is outgoing and loves all people and animals- Including people and animals that don't like her! She has never met a living being she hasn't adored wholeheartedly. She can be headstrong and stubborn at times, but mostly she is a very well behaved girl. She's brought much joy to our lives.

Monster

Monsty is my precious angel. I got her when I was 11 from a kid outside Albertson's who had her in a laundry basket. She was only 3 weeks old! Since she was so young, she required extra care, and we became very close. I have never had and probably never will have again a bond with an animal like I have with Monsty. She is my precious, my perfect, my angel. She is very people and animal aggressive- Except with me. She can live with other people/animals, but she merely tolerates them. Strangers she will attack. Her only love is me, and she shows it. Monsty would never harm me, and I trust her fully and completely. Its hard to describe what exactly I have with Monsty- The closest I can come is to say that she's my soulmate. I would do anything for her, and she would do anything for me.

Ewu

Ewu is my special needs baby. Ewu is just over 2 years old, a purebred Persian, and unfortunately she is also mentally challenged. I got her from a kitten mill which was being shut down. I knew that she had problems (severe roach back, HORRIBLE underbite and crooked teeth), but I didn't know how bad. She can't clean herself at all, which is why she is kept shaved. She sometimes simply loses her balance and falls over while walking, or even sitting, and can't jump or climb well. She can't lift her tail to a normal position (possibly because of spinal problems due to the roach back) and she often seems out of sorts. Sometimes she will stare at one spot on the wall for HOURS. Despite this, she is an extremely loving, sweet kitty. She loves to curl up on your lap and purr and purr, and what more could I ask for?

Puck

Puck is my handsome man, but also my silly man. He's a crazy boy who LOVES finding whatever trouble he can get into. He's also a giant! Puck is about a year and a half old, and weighs 15lbs! He's a skinny man, as you can see, he's just BIG. I found Puck last May outside the apartment complex we were living in. He was about 2 mos. old, and completely emaciated. He ran up to me and rubbed against my ankles, and how could I resist? I took him on a "until we find a home" basis, and fell head over heels in love. He's a big lover who wants nothing more than to climb on your shoulders and play with your hair, or cuddle in your lap. Puck is the sort of cat who stretches himself out uncomfortably, just to touch your face with a soft paw.