Thread: New Pictures Of Clover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Threaded View

New Pictures Of Clover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm BAAACK!

Well... kinda.
    I don't have any pictures of Clover at the moment, as I keep forgetting to change the bloody battery in the camera and keep forgetting to take it with me after school!

Clover is as beautiful as ever, she's grown a bit, though still the smallest cat in our foster home. Her legs are really long, though her paws are still large. Her tail - I swear - has grown more than she has! She almost reminds me of one of those lemur monkeys or those ones with the long floofy tails!
    She's really grown up, though, and is looking more regal and more beautiful than ever.

And... There IS A SET DATE WHEN WE GET THE HOUSE BACK!!! Which means that we can take Clover home soon. On November 2nd we (me and my dad) are going to be able to move into the house that my mother is vacating, and when that time comes my dad's dog (now about ten or eleven... twelve years old) will be able to come inside without an old hag screaming abotu his shedding, and I'll be able to bring CLover home with me!

I will try to get pictures up by Saturday, since I will be heading over to Melinda's house again on Friday, prolly to spend the night. Remind me to take the camera XD

I'm sorry I haven't been on often since school started. People always say that your senior year is supposed to be the easiest year? They're wrong. I'm going through hell! Well, not entirely, it's fun, but I've been really busy, too. Plus, I've been getting into my roleplaying again, and I've been trying to find time for that, too.

But I'll be back more often, now, I think, as my schedule is finally settling down again. And I'll be sure to have even MORE pictures come November (get this, it's also the month of my birthday!) since Clover will finally be LIVING WITH MEEEE!!!!

-*dances with glee*-
    Last edited by ShylanHal; 10-06-2006 at 11:18 PM.

^Boyfriend^.....^Me!^...............^Clover^...... ........^Echo^