Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: - Various pictures of Tango, Winston, & Morgan - *29*

- Various pictures of Tango, Winston, & Morgan - *29*

Here are a bunch of pictures I thought I'd share. They aren't anything special or interesting, but I haven't taken very many pictures at all lately and had a request for pictures of Morgan so I thought I'd just post all of the ones I do have from mid-August up to now. Hope you enjoy them!

August (we were emptying the pool, and the dogs wanted to play in it):

*More coming....*

Playing yesterday:

Sometime during the last 2 weeks of September:

*Still more...*

Morgan two days ago (She's going to be a year old on the 9th but she still looks so much like a pup):

*That's all*

WOW. Is it me or does Morgan bear an amazing resemblance to Kiara?

Beautiful pups as always! I sure did miss Winston

Wow, Morga is almost a year old already?! She's grown into a very pretty girl! (and does look quite a bit like Ki now that you mention it!) I really wish I could meet Tango she seems to be full of personality, I absolutely adore her. Winston is also incredibly handsome, he seems like such a happy boy.

Haha, I was actually just thinking that we haven't seen them in quite some time and was going to request pictures. Thanks for sharing these!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

great pictures! your pups are beautiful and I can't believe Morgan will be 1 already! it seems like just yesterday you adopted her.

I love this picture of Morgan..
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Thats Morgan!! Boy dose she ever look like a Rotti now!!

I agree she dose look somewhat like Ki even got the white patch on her chest.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

You have a lot of wonderful pictures there. I like them all. You already know that I think your little girl is just gorgeous, and it again shows through in these pictures. I like the pictures of her and Morgan playing; and yes, Morgan does still look very puppy-ish. But, I think my favorite picture of this group is the first picture of Winston standing in the pool. What a happy, self-satisfied boy.

Oh, you showed us all some incredible pictures of your dogs!!!

All of them, ever so beautiful!!! I sure do love seeing (finally seeing) pictures of Winston, Morgan and of course, your" Beautiful " Tango!!!

Breath Taking Photographs!!!! Thank You so much!!!

Gorgeous photos, it is great to see your dogs again (hey we need to see Tia sometime too ). I especially like the last few of Morgan. It looks like they were having fun in the pool!

Loved every picture! Something about Tango reminds me of my Logan..ears? eyes? Don't know but I certainly have a soft spot...

I've been Boooo'd!

Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed them .

She does look kind of like Ki sometimes, I agree. Often I look at her and think of Kiara. Lol...I've even called her Ki before by accident a couple times.

Buttercup, she does look very Rottie in some aspects but compared to our past Rotties, she's not much like one at all in size, temperament, etc. She's still a pretty dog though. In all honesty, I sometimes think she's perhaps mixed with Lab...though it's hard to see in the pictures.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

O man, lookit that vicious Rottie!

Great pictures! Very fun to look at! I love Tango's bed! Where did you get it?

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Quote Originally Posted by K9karen
    Loved every picture! Something about Tango reminds me of my Logan..ears? eyes? Don't know but I certainly have a soft spot...
    I loved every single picture too,( Winston and Morgan are awesome!!)

But, there's something about your TANGO that reminds me of my " Foxy Jean!!!! "

Okay, Tango looks so much like " Foxy Jean" to me that I get goose bumps!!( that ol soft spot that K9karen mentioned)

I may as well admit it ~~~ Tango and Foxy Jean are so alike that it is hard for me to look at some her photos.( but, I did , and I'm okay with all that!!!)

Thank-you for Sharing her likeness

Yeah, Tango seems to have that affect on a lot of people for some reason...lol. I don't know why, but it's been that way since she was a puppy.

Jess, I made her bed while I was in Saskatchewan this summer . I couldn't find any nice beds, let alone any nice doggy sort of material around here and when I was visiting relatives this summer I found the material for her bed and decided just to make one for her.

Thanks again you guys!