Thread: Molly!

Molly!

What a gorgeous black cat you are! And so smart to pick out your future parents...have a great day as Cat of the Day!

Majestic Molly!!

Molly....what a heartwarming story.....sounds like something my husband and I would do, too. Your humans are real angels!!

It sounds like your other two "feline" family members weren't too happy about your arrival........but I'm sure they secretly enjoy your antics

'Glad to hear that you took the "move" in stride and are living the life of a pampered kitty!!!!!!!!!
    Our best to you---what a nice way to start a new month having YOU as the "Cat of the Day"

Purrrrrrs from:
    Pearl, June [the teenager terror], & Keiko
    Jasmine's Mom

Another great rags to riches story!!! Molly, you sound very much like the Molly we have that was rescued from the VA Hospital where I worked back in 1994!!! Many years of happiness and good health!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Molly

Molly,
    What a pretty kitty you are and I'm so glad you found such a good forever home. My black cat, Eclipse, looks just a little bit like you. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Pretty Molly, I had to laugh at your story because it is so reminiscent of the personality change that also came over my young Chaz once he felt safe and secure in a loving home . . . after purring so sweetly and contentedly on my lap the first time I found him, it didn't take long for the little devil horns to emerge (once he realized he had food, water, toys and shelter), but thankfully not to the degree that you seem to enjoy. He leaves the toilet paper and plants alone, but is still a Chazmanian Devil in his own right!

I'm so glad that you were rescued and now have a happy life. And I hope you will continue to work on interacting positively with the other cats in your household, better than Chaz does!

Congratulations on being our black beauty COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Molly you are stunning and certainly look comfy in your picture.

You look to be the queen on the manor for sure!!!

I'm so glad you picked the purr-fect family for yourself: lots of loving and siblings too!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Such a pretty girl you are, Molly. And, I love how you managed to get adopted quickly!

Have a wonderful COTD day today.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Greetings to you beautiful Molly!!! Your Mom is so right Molly, yours is truly a very special, extra special rescue story! And oh, don't you know how to "pick" your humans! But then again, it was already a "sealed deal" the moment you jumped onto your Mommy's lap and showered her with love! hehehe No wonder kitties are labeled among the smartest of all creatures! And hopefully by now, Samantha and Violet have come to know what your Mom knew all along, you're the best! Congratulations on finding the bestest forever home a furkid could ever hope for and on your well earned Cat of the Day honors! Enjoy your well earned reign as Pet Talk's "top cat" sweetheart and each and every day of your wonderful, love filled life! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Molly!

Molly is a beautiful girl and her wonderful story warmed my heart today. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweetie, and best wishes to you and your human and feline family. Purrs and Head Bops, Cassie and her Mom
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I have to agree with my fellow Pet Talkers , its great to see Cats who were once in dire straits now a Companion in a Furr Ever Home.
    The Found Cats All send ConCatulations and A Happy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Marvellous MOLLY COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thank you

Thank you to everyone for such sweet comments about Molly. She spent her COTD sleeping at my feet on the couch while I read. We're so happy to have her - and to have her as COTD.

Sincerely,
    Molly's humans, Elizabeth and Joe

Molly, you little scamp! You knew to be loving and purring for your family to adopt you. Then when you settled into your new home, you wreaked havoc with the other kitties and the household goods! Very clever, you are, Molly. I think your family loves you so much that they would forgive you any transgressions. You are a beautiful girl, Molly, and a great COTD!

"For breakfast, I'd like corned beef hash and eggs, and kitty to go!" Congrats on your special day and paw applause to your purrents for taking you home.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb