Thread: Flashlight

Flashlight

My Cat will chase after the flashlight for hours!! He could be under the bed sleeping and if he even hears the drawer open up to where we keep the flashlight, he comes running out!

Former User Guest
    Hi and welcome to Pet Talk! We have the same experience with a laser pen, fun huh? Silly kittie cats

ILUVMYCATS; I tried to entice my menagerie with a flashlight beam, but they all ignored it. I'm supposing that using a red lasr light would be best to get them to chase the beam.

.............wayne
    Last edited by wayne0214; 06-06-2002 at 05:31 AM.

Debra knew the sound and where I kept her old plastic laser pointer, and started chattering the moment I picked it up, even without watching me. Since it wasn't working properly I got a new metal one (shaped like a bullet on a key chain) at Petco. She has quickly learned the sound of me grabbing this one . . . they catch on so quickly!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Mitty loves "flashlight tag", a game that envolves a little light and alot of exersise! Another fave is the lazer light that I recently bought for her enjoyment. Silly Mitty

Sydney goes nuts everytime we play with the laser-light !!! Wants to catch that little red dot !!!!!
    hilarious !!

All three of my cats love the laser light too. Storm even knows where I keep it so every time I open the drawer he gets very excited because he thinks that it's play time again.

Welcome to Pet Talk. I have never heard of a cat enjoying a flash light, that's a neat game, thanks for sharing!