Thread: hey guys!... remember us?

hey guys!... remember us?

hey PT!
    wow it has been forever! I have really missed you guys .... my life has been so hectic that I just haven't had the time to post so I became a lurker ....but I have missed ya'll so much! ....so let me fill you in on what all has gone on.....well as you all know my father passed away on sep. 13 the one year anniversary was 10 days ago ... anyways well on Aug. 5 my mother got remarried to a man from Mississippi.... his wife had passed away from cancer also he has a 11 year old son and they had a dog(twinkie) and a cat(rascal) so now I have a new step father,brother, and pets lol..... it was very hard for me to accept them in the begaining because I am such a daddy's little girl but now that most of our kinks are worked out it is nice ... well they moved in with us and my step father still has to go back to mississippi every week to run his bussiness... anyways I also got a boyfriend in june and then had him break my heart in september ....but me and him are still really good friends..... all the furkids are GREAT! they miss being shared on PT .... I will post pictures of them later on today after I have them loaded into photobucket..... I can't wait for ya'll to see them!!.... Itty has grown so much and chewie is as beautiful as ever and of course I will have cow and horse pics and pics of the new additions and all anyways I just really missed you guys and am back lol so this is what I have been up to! ...jow is everyone else? heat all have I missed?
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

Welcome Back.Can't wait for pics.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I remember you! I can't wait to see recent pictures of your pets and the ones from your stepdad. Glad you are ok! Welcome back!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Kay!!! I have missed you so much! I'm glad to see that you are back! I can't wait to see those pictures!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Good to see you back! Looking forward to the pictures.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good to see you back!! I am glad everything is going okay with ya.

thanks everyone! I have really missed it here!....dang I swear that photobucket is so slow lol
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

Welcome back!

Sounds like you have a lot going on in your life now.

Well of course I remember you, KayKay!! It is wonderful to hear from you! I can't wait to see pictures of your wonderful babies, I mean all of them! I'll be waiting patiently to see them.

Love ya,
    Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

of course!!......even though I haven´t seen you much around since I joined I certainly remember you (gift swap).......It´s good to hear you are Ok, and thansk for the update.........but we want pics of you babies.....I bet Itty has grown quite a bit LOL.........I hate when photobucket or zoto just get weird .........glad to have you back.........

I never asked but did you liked the dry beef?? and the other stuff??
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I dont know you but...

Welcome back lol.

of course we remember you! Who could forget the beautiful Suzannah in your sig? Glad things are working out with the step fam!