Thread: Marley, Beagle Boy!

Marley, Beagle Boy!

Oh, oh, oh!!! One of my all time faves!! A soft, cuddly, baby Beagle boy!! Marely, I know that in true Beagle style, you are spreading laughter, love and puppy joy everywhere you go! You have such a sweet, sweet face! Do you think you could ask your Mommy or Daddy to plaster TONS of kisses all over your precious self?? I'm especially taken with your pose and those darling little feet! I chuckle when I imagine what mischievous adventures those precious little paws take you on! Your people are just about the luckiest furfamily in town, having the likes of our adorable Dog of the Day, Marley the Beagle boy, to light up their lives! (And keep their feet warm) Congratulations sweetie! Today you take top dog honors! I wish you a very, very long, happy and healthy life sweet boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ha Ha!!!! Marley, you look like a frog, with those legs all stretched out behind you! What a guy you are!!! I can certainly understand the temptation to take you home, and I know your folks are glad they did!!! Nothing better than a sweet little Beagle boy!!!

Congratulations to Marley on being the Dog of the Day!!!!

[B]Oh Marley, what a little cutie pie beagle you are! I would just love you to be my leg warmer Who knows, if you could wag your tail just a little faster, maby you could FLY!
    Congratulations to Marley our sweet "Dog of the Day"!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh My Marley, what a sweetie you are. That photo of you is adorable, it looks like you don't have a care in the world. Anyone can tell you family is so happy with you and loves you so much and I can see why.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Marley, Our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will have some very special treats for you on your very special day.
    Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

Oh Goodness! I'll bet you had to take the quickest picture! Adorable, precious, playful, energetic Marley was actually laying down for a second....but he certainly has his eye on something to dash off to!!! Marley is just too cute for words! Have a fun-filled day, Marley!!!

awwww your just tooooo cute!!!!! you look like the kind of cuddly pup....your just tooo cute!!!!!

Kayla
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCA(Future Cledus's of America)
    FTC(Future Twister Chaser)
    FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)
    FFA(Future Farmers of America)

HI THERE MARLEY

Sounds like you are a busy busy boy. In your picture you
    look like you are resting, but we know you're just thinking
    up some more interesting games to play with your folks.
    Congratulations Beautiful boy Marley on your Special day of
    honor as today's DOG OF THE DAY !!! Love Ya Baby !!!

Marley
    You look like such an angel!!! I hope your parents will give you a big hug and kiss from me too! Congrats on being our sweet Dog of the Day today and bringing a big old grin to my face!