Thread: Hi Brian !!

Hi Brian !!

It's our lucky day!! A Bichon for DOTD!! And a cutie patootie at that. We sure hope our good friend, Fritz, stops in for a peek at today's honoree. You sound like a boy with personality plus, little man! It's our pleasure to meet you. We think your breed is one of the cutest of all breeds and it seems your humans just love having you around. We send hearty congratulations on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! Please have the family give you some kisses on that fluffy little head and we wish you all continued happiness!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Brian

We've been on cute overload for a while now, the fun continues and we wouldn't have it any other way!!! My goodness, Brian. Aren't you just the cutest little thing??!?!?! You're also low maintenance and intelligent!!! What a combo!!! Hmmm ... this gives me ideas for my next beau. I hope your day is extra special!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Brian

Brian, Good Morning, cutie! I just loved reading your bio; the part about you stealing the spot on the couch especially made me laugh! You do look a little sad in your picture, but I imagine you were just relaxing after a very busy day of fun with your family. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hi Brian!!! Oh, how adorable are you!!! I know one Pet Talk Bichon who's going to be thrilled to see one of his own honored here today...that would be Fritz! lol As your parents well know, there's something about you Bichons that's simply irresistible...that curly, white coat, that black button nose and those big, brown eyes can melt the hardest of hearts and there's no doubt whose first in your family's heart, right Brian? How blessed they are to have such a sweet, spunky, lovable furkid like you in their lives! Congrats sweet, adorable Brian, DOG OF THE DAY! Hope you and your proud people are enjoying an extra special day of fun, cutie pie! Have your Mom or Dad give you lots of extra hugs and kisses for me!

Hello Brian,

What a great picture of you Brian.Your little dark eyes peeking out of
    your fuzzy hair. Such a cutie. bet you are just resting up for when your
    person comes home from work.Happy congratulations to your precious self
    on your special day of honor as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to
    you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

How adorable!!! Look at your precious face and THAT look! Happy DOTD sweetie!

I've been Boooo'd!

Hi Brian! So glad to hear that your family loves you so much! You are very adorable in your pic. Here's a big hug and a congratulations on being the DOTD!!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.