Thread: Hi Roxie !!

Hi Roxie !!

We would like to wait for some of our Pittie owners to start this thread but it's just impossible! We're taken aback by this beautiful little girl and simply can't wait. We're in love with you Roxie!! We would love to jump into the screen and shower you with kisses. Please have your adoring human do the honors for us. We know you can't replace your human's RB Aussie friend but we're sure you'll do a very good job of trying. You've obviously made a difference already with your wonderful personality and winning ways. Who would not love you sweetheart? Congrats on your big day and we wish you and your family continued happiness!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

AAwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Too cute!
    Roxy, I have to say that you are an absolute DOLL!

Roxie

Aren't you a little cutie!!! Isn't it fun to sneak up on the bed for some good R & R??? You're one of two breeds that I have a little experience with. Bo, a friend's pit bull mix, was friendly, energetic, loved to snuggle and chewed up everything. Are you a little like that ... hmmm??? Well ... I'm happy to see you as our beloved DOTD. I want to reach out and play with you. Enjoy your day, sweetie!!! I'm sure your family has a few extra treats for you!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

beauty Roxie!!

ok---this is my first post!!!! after checking the site every day and looking forward to Daisy and Dehlilah's comments each morning--- i decided it was time to join in the fun and what a great day to do so with that little cutie Roxie staring out at me!!! I walk my brothers Pit Titus all the time and he is the funniest, most affectionate guy ever! what a clown. I know Roxie is going to bring you years of happiness and love--- enjoy every day with that little beauty!!!

Alright..... my screen just melted because of the overload of cuteness!
    Congrats you sweet little thing on being today's DOTD!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Good Morning Roxie . You are such a blessing to see as Dog of the Day.

How fortunate your owner is to begin a new Chapter of Life, with the likes of you. You're not a replacement dog, and from your picture, I'm certain that you are not an Aussie .

You are "Roxie"~~~~And you are Beautiful~~~~~~~~

Congratulations Sweetheart!!!!!!

Roxie is stunning!!! She is sooo super adorable, i can see why she makes you so happy, congrats on your big day Roxie!!!

Just look at your face Roxie - so intelligent and ready to go on a moment's notice.

Congratulations - you are very deserving to be honored as our Dog of the Day.
    People need to know just how wonderful Pits are - and you are the one to set the example.

Hey Roxie! what a beautiful girl you are!

Roxie, what a beautiful girl you are!! I love your sweet face. I'm a pit bull owner also. They have so much personality. When they look at you with their sparkling eyes I swear they know what you're saying. They are quite the characters aren't they? My Ebony makes me laugh every single day with her silly antics. Once you own a pittie you are hooked for life. I cant imagine my life without one. Congrats on being DOTD Roxie.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

What a doll baby!!! Roxie, you should come with a warning sign, a cuteness alert! Of course you're not a replacement for your Mom's beloved Aussie but you are a new and happy beginning to yet another chapeter in her life and so very special in your own right! We humans have so much room in our hearts for our beloved furkids and you sweet girl sound to have snuggled right into your mom's! What a precious soul you are! Thanks for the big smiles sweetie and big congrats on snagging the coveted title DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, cutie! Kick up your paws and have a blast! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Roxie and wishes for a long and happy life with your proud Mom! As she says, "it was meant to be!"

Hello Roxie,

You are such a pretty baby, and I have no doubt a very smart little girl
    as well. I wanted to congratulate you on your special day today as our
    DOG OF THE DAY & also wish you a long happy & healthy life.Hugs & kisses
    to you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Pretty Roxie

Roxie, you are a very blessed girl and it sounds like your human is blessed to have you. From the description you don't sound anything like the way pitbulls are described. I'm glad to know they have a good side! You look very nice in your brown and white coat and very comfortable on the bed. I hope you and your human will have a very nice day together and congratulations on Dog-of-the-Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Roxie

Roxie, be still my heart....what a face! You are just adorable and it sounds like you're just as sweet as can be!
    I love what your mommy said about you not being a replacement, but a new chapter in her life. I just know the two of you are going to live happily ever after. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hi, Roxie! You are such a cutie pie! I hope you had a great day today and got lots of hugs and kisses. It was a special day for you! Congrats on DOTD!