Thread: Am I a little sensitive today or......

Hybrid View

Am I a little sensitive today or......

Is our "membership" really decreasing THAT much???

I have sadly noted that the threads that I have posted recently (even those including pictures) get 10 or less reponses (not including my own posts).

OK, 10 responses isn't bad, but many of them are 3, 4, 5, 6.............

Am I really that boring?? Are we losing that many people??

Do you think you are getting the number of responses you used to get? (or is it just me?)

You are not alone! PT does seem to have gone very quiet recently

where is everybody??
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I have also noticed it's gone quite quiet recently, but I'm still here and read all the posts! And if I feel I have something to say or want to contribute I do, I love this forum, I love the stories the pictures everything. It's the best forum in the world, it's so good to share you love for your cats with others who appreciate it and don't roll their eyes as if you're mad or say 'it's only a cat' cause we know better don't we people!

Jen, I think a lot of members have gone back to school, and the rest of us (some at least ) just don't have the time we used to. I know I reply less these days, and sometimes it's a bit random, depending on what's on the first few pages. Of course, I try to reply to the ones I know well, first.

The threads also dissapear so quickly, because so many new ones are started, but we can always try to bump the good ones back up. When I sometimes look for a thread "from last night" it's gone back 6-7 pages and I can hardly find it. And no, I don't feel we get as many responses as we used to.

Also, some post so many threads it's quite overwhelming.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I have to say that I'm guilty....I come in and see what everyone is up to but I'm at work, we are down a 32 hour nurse in the dept, and as the secretary...they have loaded me up with tons of her work so I just don't have the time that I used to have to post as much as I would like to...sorry

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Don't take things personally!

I have been too &&&%$%$% busy lately to post each time I read a thread. Its not that I don't love people. I do. I have to do some posting at work....and little at home in the evenings..... then go to sleep, only to start the process all over again in 24 hours.

Once the kiddies go back to school, the internet become less active.....or does it?

I try really hard to respond but having a 6 year old makes me want to go to bed when she does lol
    Michelle

I find I run out of things to say, or to post. I read many of them, but some have already said all there is to say. Even though we have many cats I just don’t post everything about them (I would be on here 24/7) I know you all don’t want to hear every time we take one to the vet, etc. so I try and just post something of interest or humorous. I also think it runs in waves. People get busy with school, holiday’s etc. and find less time to frequent. I’m sure it will pickup soon!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

I agree that it does seem slow lately, and yes there are fewer views and responses. I also find that some people use the board to just post a lot of links and to chat to one another when they could use the PM for that. JMO on that!

Kind of like Lisa (K&L) said too, I have SO many cats, I would drive everyone crazy and hog the boards if I posted every single thing they do and that I have going on with them. I also feel that some times you and I and others with "so many" babies, tend to get overlooked just because we have so many that people can't keep up with us!

I'm sorry if I have not responded regularly to anyone's posts, I can assure you it wasn't intentional!

Kim