Thread: Updates needed......

Updates needed......

1) Lorraine, How is Sweetpea, the mom to be???

2) Lizzie, how is the ringworm problem going???

3) Catnapper how are the boys and their pee problems??

And any one else who I missed. I need to get caught up here.

Awwww you are so sweet Jen. Thank you for asking.

Mama Sweetpea is doing well. I went to the vet to get a better food for her to build her up more. The vet said that she is due in about 3-4 weeks, so I am preparing my room with a birthing box, lots of spare towels and a birthing kit in case I need one. Last Friday as I was laying beside her and she was on her side, I put my hand on her belly and felt 3 bumps and 1 of them moved.
    This really made my decision easier on me to have her go through her pregnancy.

I'll get some new pictures in a few days to post.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Awwww....little Sweetpea! She will do all the better being loved and feeling so secure!

A friend of mine brought in her semi-feral cat (they're on a small farm) when she was pregnant. She set up a nest for Miss Ellie in a laundry basket on her bed.

It took her a while to get her bed back! Now "Queen" Ellie is spayed, and shows no interest in going back out. She also had 3 kittens, which were darling!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Another one, Jen - we need new pics of Mousie Weeble!

And maybe that snugli girl of yours(well, not YOURS, but you know what I mean! )

AND Phoenix and Nakita intros!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thank you for asking, Jen. Perhaps both Tracy and I can give ringworm updates on this thread.

Cattulus' two spots of ringworm on his head are getting much better. I can't use my bare hands to check since I have to wear heavy rubber gloves all the time I am in their room to protect my raw hands from getting infected, but I can't feel the bumpiness that I felt before and the red rawness has gone. Leroy has one spot in the middle of his head and is really in the middle of it, with the area looking red and ridged and his fur coming out. I keep checking the rest of their bodies, especially their paws, and have found no other lesions. I hope, hope, hope that their sister Ashley continues to be without it, because if she gets it before the others are truly clear I don't know when the isolation will end.

Even though they are in the largest bedroom, with attached bathroom, the three kittens are bouncing off the walls in here. They've started climbing up the drapes which they've never done before, and I'm having a hard time protecting my computer. All four of us can hardly wait for this to be over.

The one thing that concerns me when this is over is how to clean the sofa. I guess renting a steam cleaner would be best. The drapes can be washed and the carpet is going to be ripped out because Ashley has pretty much trashed it.

Allen has been an absolute nightmare - he won't take the pills, spits them up after I swear he's swallowed, and he's been puking everywhere... copious amounts of puke not logical to come from one cat, but it is. And the meds have given him one awful case of diarrhea.

Someone SPRAYED tonight. The first incidence of true spraying. Its either Allen telling us off for medicating him or Allen's not really sick and his peeing has truly been behavioral all along with a medical issue along with it. I feel like giving up. I don't have the energy to fight everything anymore

Pouncer seems his old self. He's doing well on the half tablet of valium and isn't such a stoner kitty anymore. He's come and slept on my tummy twice this week (ok, yesterday he tried but I pushed him off because it hurt. This morning I suffered through it ) I have no real proof he's 100% better with peeing though. I haven't seen him in the box at all, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

We are praying for all these Cats, and we hope especially that Sweet Pea and her babies will be all right.
    And we pray that those Meds can help Allen.
    And that the Kitten Dozen will eventually find Furr Ever Homes.
    And that Jens Simba and Leda realize how lucky they are.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS