Thread: Letting the frogs go... and my loss =(

Letting the frogs go... and my loss =(

First of all, I would like to tell you all that when I was at a camp that was required by the school to go to (it's your science grade) that when I was gone my mom was supposed to take care of my pets. Luckily, my hamsters survived. But when I was cleaning my frog tank I found my frog, Callie burried under it. My mom wasn't even going to tell me! URG! RIP my little Callie girl. Also, I cannot find my newt, Hope. Who knows, maybe my mom didn't tell me she died!! I hope she's alive just hiding...

Now for the second thing...a few days ago we (we as in zoomer and I) saw the frogs bullying Callie, so, very upset, we put them in the pond and we always see them since then, all fattened up and the color of the bottom of the pond, blending in. They're doing awesome and I think it's much better for them. They are free, have a bigger place to live, and MUCH more food to eat (misquitoe larvae, misquitoes, worms, tadpoles, etc.). I'm glad I put them in there, they're thriving and fending for themselves.

I'm very sorry about your loss of Callie. I know what a good frog is and hope you find out how she died. Did she die of laying eggs, and did they eggs get stuck around her like you once had to take the eggs off her? Because your mom might have not taken the eggs tangled around her off and either she chocked or drowned. Or starvation? Did you mom feed her when you were gone and when did was the last time you fed her before you left? RIP Callie! I hope you find Hope soon, and I hope your mom didn't bury her too That was very stupid of her, not even going to tell you! Grr... boy would I be pissed.

I am glad you let the frogs go, too. They must be thriving greatly now. So much better than they would in a tank!

Oh my goodness.I hope Hope is ok.RIP Callie.
    I am glad you let the frogs go they must be very happy to get back home.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010